5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Magik is a 9 for me as she's my most favorite in this set and i know i've expressed how i feel about the enhanced breasts variation several times but with magik her's look the most natural so i'll let this slide

Fubuki is my 2nd favorite, while it's nice that tatsumaki was still able to get the same treatment as her sister i don't think a lot of people are going to pay that much attention to her since fubuki is the main focus but regardless don't wanna leave her out too much, but fubuki is also a 9

Miku is a interesting addition in this set even though we've talked about the trend earlier, it's still nice dandon did her take anyway and in complete fairness dandon wound have done miku in any capacity considering her popularity, i'll give her a 8

Black cat i do like, dandon did a decent job though i'd like her a little more if the pose or setting was different, she's not getting me as much as the rest of the ladies but she's still good therefore I'll give her a fair 8

Overall set's good, a improvement from the previous set

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Magik is a 9 for me as she's my most favorite in this set and i know i've expressed how i feel about the enhanced breasts variation several times but with magik her's look the most natural so i'll let this slide

Fubuki is my 2nd favorite, while it's nice that tatsumaki was still able to get the same treatment as her sister i don't think a lot of people are going to pay that much attention to her since fubuki is the main focus but regardless don't wanna leave her out too much, but fubuki is also a 9

Miku is a interesting addition in this set even though we've talked about the trend earlier, it's still nice dandon did her take anyway and in complete fairness dandon wound have done miku in any capacity considering her popularity, i'll give her a 8

Black cat i do like, dandon did a decent job though i'd like her a little more if the pose or setting was different, she's not getting me as much as the rest of the ladies but she's still good therefore I'll give her a fair 8

Overall set's good, a improvement from the previous set
opposite for me. Black cat oddly had the best vibe, imo and with her silver pubes maybe i can mix it with rogue's to make the carpet match the drapes XD. Fubuki second fav, miku third, odd like the cum bubble is becoming more and more recurrent, not only for Bubble.
Magik is meh to me. Idk, smth just feels wrong.
I agree with the conclusion. Much better from the prev set overall.

Reactions: Yandere to the bone

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
Man, I wish Dandon would actually make true 4k wallpapers. A lot of these works are amazing but bad ratios, so you end up having to crop the image which sometimes cut off parts of the characters.

Neo-politan

Dec 26, 2022
Man, I wish Dandon would actually make true 4k wallpapers. A lot of these works are amazing but bad ratios, so you end up having to crop the image which sometimes cut off parts of the characters.
Keep in mind that different ratios function as wallpapers for different users. I use an IPad as my main device, so the images you’re having issues with work fine for me, but the landscape ratio images like Fubuki from this pack don’t. I think the variety in ratio is nice for the most part.

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
Keep in mind that different ratios function as wallpapers for different users. I use an IPad as my main device, so the images you’re having issues with work fine for me, but the landscape ratio images like Fubuki from this pack don’t. I think the variety in ratio is nice for the most part.
I think if Dandon had extended the horizontal pixels close enough to 4k aspect ratios, that would been perfect. It would allow users to crop to their liking.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes