5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The packs came out yesterday anyone got them?
Usually, Dandon sends out between one and three days after it was announced (so between the 11th and 13th, maybe the 14th at the latest with US timezones), or as our friend Chaosinuyasha said, the most late Dandon could send is a week (either Oct. 17th or 18th). I've seen the former, and I've yet to see the latter.

For this year's batches, I'd say it all got sent out fairly quickly.

So, uh, come back tomorrow or Sunday, at least

nal654321

Jul 14, 2017
The packs aren't out yet, for everyone desperately looking for a leaker. The 'completion' announcements have never corresponded to the release dates, just confirming the releases because patrons get billed on the first of the month. Dandon is doing a couple more variants, she gave an ETA of tomorrow on Patreon.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
The packs aren't out yet, for everyone desperately looking for a leaker. The 'completion' announcements have never corresponded to the release dates, just confirming the releases because patrons get billed on the first of the month. Dandon is doing a couple more variants, she gave an ETA of tomorrow on Patreon.
Exactly.

There is no "wait for sharing" rule as far as I know, as me and others have always shared the goods as soon as we got them.
Dandon has not sent out the rewards yet because she's late, as she stated on her patreon; let me remind you that "the rewards will be sent out around the 10th of the month" is just her way of saying we'll get the artworks sooner or later after the 10th.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes