5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Chaosinuyasha

May 7, 2024
I remember 420chan, good times... sadly if you supported a niche artist their thread(s) got bumped to oblivion compared to the popular ones

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Decided to check on the progress and these eyes are quite mesmerizing to look at
View attachment 4057549

But for the most part she looks pretty much done, dandon just adding extra details and touching up and I'll say tomorrow or the day after fubuki will be finished
Her style makes the OPM the one chasing Fubuki around NGL

She can dom me any day :KEK:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I remember 420chan, good times... sadly if you supported a niche artist their thread(s) got bumped to oblivion compared to the popular ones

Yeah, it was a pain in the butt to look for the less popular artists on 420... and basically everything was taken from this forum (and I got to know about F95 in there too).

Neo-politan

Dec 26, 2022
I get it’s her artistic style but sometimes Dandon really goes overboard with proportions. Especially when she already does her ‘magic mushroom’ variants, I think it’d be nice if she didn’t draw the default breasts so large. Like we all know Black Cat is a baddie but the bust here just feels like too much imo.

Chaosinuyasha

May 7, 2024
Yea not gonna lie soemtimes in other sets with busty girls I have to have both versions(normal and magic melons) open in seperate tabs and swap between the 2 to notice any difference.

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
I get it’s her artistic style but sometimes Dandon really goes overboard with proportions. Especially when she already does her ‘magic mushroom’ variants, I think it’d be nice if she didn’t draw the default breasts so large. Like we all know Black Cat is a baddie but the bust here just feels like too much imo.
yep, i would prefer if the current standard were the 'magic mushrooms' and then there were smaller ones which would become the new standard

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
yep, i would prefer if the current standard were the 'magic mushrooms' and then there were smaller ones which would become the new standard
disagree. Usually she makes the breasts proportional to the character (like for boa or mai) but this time she just went overboard for no reason.

Reactions: Eggplant88

Eggplant88

Apr 24, 2024
Yeah, I do not know if she is too far into drawing to change it if people are vocal about it. She could make this one the mushroom version and do another one with a smaller chest as the normal version.

Neo-politan

Dec 26, 2022
Yeah, I do not know if she is too far into drawing to change it if people are vocal about it. She could make this one the mushroom version and do another one with a smaller chest as the normal version.
I dipped into her stream earlier today and she’s pretty much done it now, she was just adding final shading and whatnot. (Of course, that’s not including variants she makes as she can’t stream nudity on Twitch) but all the same, this is looking like the final version. Best we can hope for is that someone who’s half decent with editing software can downsize her bust and share it in this thread in post. Our vocal concerns here will not reach Dandon herself and I saw nobody in chat mentioning anything.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes