Fan Art Dandonfuga Fan Art and Edits

lixander

Jul 4, 2021
lixander i know you'll get around to doing wallpapers of the may artworks but i'm curious if you would do melina since you didn't do ranni?
Will do. The coming week is pretty hectic for me, but I will try to cover at least one of the ladies within the week, and the rest over the weekend.
And, the reason why I didn't do Ranni is because of the alabaster skin and four arms, to which I have an aversion. Prego is also something I try to avoid.

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Will do. The coming week is pretty hectic for me, but I will try to cover at least one of the ladies within the week, and the rest over the weekend.
And, the reason why I didn't do Ranni is because of the alabaster skin and four arms, to which I have an aversion. Prego is also something I try to avoid.
Understandable and also i don't use dandonfuga pregnant wallpapers at all so it's fine

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
I have also updated my Ovum and Internal View Baby edits layer to include more ovum variants and so now you can change the baby colors. The files are too big so i placed them here:
Some examples: Gamora-Hi-Res-NSFW-6pregc x-ray.jpg
KDA-Akali-Hi-Res-NSFW-8pregneon x-ray.jpg
Pinky-Hi-Res-NSFW-8preg x-ray.jpg
Starfire-Hi-Res-NSFW-04preg x-ray.jpg
Jill-Hi-Res-NSFW-6mm x-ray.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ayashimi

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Yor Impregnation + Vibe
View attachment 1865054 View attachment 1865055

for more Dandon edits
Not to nitpick or anything but maybe get rid of the lactation and this would look and work better since yor wouldn't lactate so easily

I have also updated my Ovum and Int View Baby edits layer to include more ovum variants and so now you can change the baby colors. The files are too big so i placed it here:
Some examples: View attachment 1864556

View attachment 1864572
View attachment 1864581
And as for you i don't wanna sound like i'm criticizing you or anything but why would anyone want to see the x-ray of the kid while pregnant?

I mean shouldn't that turn some people here off if they see the kid while thier mom (the kid's, not yours goddamn it) is naked and is prepared to be fapping material or something?

Reactions: f9account

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
Not to nitpick or anything but maybe get rid of the lactation and this would look and work better since yor wouldn't lactate so easily

And as for you i don't wanna sound like i'm criticizing you or anything but why would anyone want to see the x-ray of the kid while pregnant?

I mean shouldn't that turn some people here off if they see the kid while thier mom (the kid's, not yours goddamn it) is naked and is prepared to be fapping material or something?
Yeah well I just created it because there are some people who like this sort of things, like myself but it's a more niche fetish as far as I know. Everyone's got a different fetish/preferences anyway.

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021

Btw why wouldn't yor lactate easily?

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
If she wasn't pregnant before dandon's pet fertilized her then it wouldn't be possible to yor to lactate at all
Personally when I make edits I also use lactating boobs version even when the girls haven't been pregnant yet, I just use what I like, which isn't realistic, I know but if the art is good I think it achieved it's goal, regardless realistic or not. You seem to prefer more realistic in details.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Personally when I make edits I also use lactating boobs version even when the girls haven't been pregnant yet, I just use what I like, which isn't realistic, I know but if the art is good I think it achieved it's goal, regardless realistic or not. You seem to prefer more realistic in details.
Well yes i do sometimes like some realism in most art just simply because it works better in my personal view, again not criticizing your or anyone else's edits just telling you i feel.

Reactions: Rextyd

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
I think there are rare occasions that women lactate without getting pregnant, so that's why I put lactation while getting impregnated.
Well yes i do sometimes like some realism in most art just simply because it works better in my personal view, again not criticizing your or anyone else's edits just telling you i feel.
I agree with you. Some people (including me) like something that is surreal. Realism might be a better view for everyone.

Sorry for this cringe reply