Fan Art Dandonfuga Fan Art and Edits

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yeah well I just created it because there are some people who like this sort of things, like myself but it's a more niche fetish as far as I know. Everyone's got a different fetish/preferences anyway.
Ever tried making the offpspring inside a tentacle monster?

Reactions: Rextyd

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Here's an animation I made of Tifa using some of the tentacle sets...if anyone wants to do some edits of her being tentacle pregnant, I'll add the frames in to make it even better. Maybe adding some fertilization shots in the last two images? I'd also want to do some "pumping" tentacle animation but there's not a lot of tentacle art to work with...

Still images: 8.jpg 9.jpg 11.jpg

Reactions: Rextyd

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
Here's an animation I made of Tifa using some of the tentacle sets...if anyone wants to do some edits of her being tentacle pregnant, I'll add the frames in to make it even better. Maybe adding some fertilization shots in the last two images? I'd also want to do some "pumping" tentacle animation but there's not a lot of tentacle art to work with...

Still images: View attachment 1871565 View attachment 1871566 View attachment 1871567
Nice edit. How would you make the pumping animation? Would it look like the edits by this person?
Those edits by that person are good but I personally don't know how to replicate them.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Can someone please post the image they use for the "egg being fertilized" overlay?

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Can someone please post the image they use for the "egg being fertilized" overlay?
I think the ones used in the edits in this thread come from LumiNyu's art. I wish they still had it in their arts but apparently they hated it. I also miss all the variations that they used to include in their art and the PSDs as well, but I digress.

Here's a few from LumiNyu's PSDs in the attachments.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Nice edit. How would you make the pumping animation? Would it look like the edits by this person?
Those edits by that person are good but I personally don't know how to replicate them.
Well, 'pumping' may be a bit overpromising. I'm not an artist, I just put together still pics as a gif.

Like this:

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
I think the ones used in the edits in this thread come from LumiNyu's art. I wish they still had it in their arts but apparently they hated it. I also miss all the variations that they used to include in their art and the PSDs as well, but I digress.

Here's a few from LumiNyu's PSDs in the attachments.
Yeah I used Luminyu's and I asked her on discord and she said she just didn't like them

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
Thanks for that.

I'm experimenting with combining sounds with gifs:

I may try it on a few edits from this thread next.
Where do you get the fertilized egg image on both your gifs? Can you share the image files of them?