Fan Art Dandonfuga Fan Art and Edits

lixander

Jul 4, 2021
Lixander take your time i hope if you in mind the viper of valorant or other characters dandonfuga create in wallpapers
I will definitely make wallpapers of Viper, although I will have to wait until the weekend to get enough time.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Originally i made these for myself but since dandon didn't do any variations where ranni is in her bikini but kept her cloak on, here you go for your enjoyment

Thanks Not_Important3456 for making the gimp file which made it possible for me to do this Ranni-PSD-01.jpg

EDIT: here's a zipped link as i wanted to ensure that the edits can be saved in thier original quality as possible

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Unfortunately I don't know how to do animations, do you know how?
No, I'm a writer/translator, not much of an artist...that being said, however, there's sites that can make gifs for you.

For example,

I made this from a series of images:

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
No, I'm a writer/translator, not much of an artist...that being said, however, there's sites that can make gifs for you.

For example,

I made this from a series of images:

Nice I would look into it

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
did someme make gimp files for dando PSD's to get all variants after smeagol quit? btw, great an of his work.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
lixander i know you'll get around to doing wallpapers of the may artworks but i'm curious if you would do melina since you didn't do ranni?