- Improved digging system
- Improved graphics for some maps & characters
- New Museum
- New places to visit
- 70% less CPU usage
- Touch controls (2 different types)
- added option for auto run
- “Easy Mode” for Erika’s running challenge
- Unlocked framerate (smooth on high refresh rate monitors)
- Lots of Big secrets
- Lots of bug fixes
- material based step sounds

If your patreon statue isn't in this build yet, dm me with the details and it's going to be in the next one (0.5.1)
Peace, Love & 0.5
-Oni
TightBlankDromedary-size_restricted.gif
OMG TY!!

Crogusfogey

Mar 13, 2019
Seems 0.5 is incompatible with 0.42 saves, they are not only named differently but renaming them just causes a crash on load. Rip my 100% gallery

EDIT: While saves are not compatible and renaming them from save_x to dandy_x crashes, Renaming your gallery.bin to dandy_gallery.bin does work.
unrip to my 100% gallery, guess it isn't 100% anymore tho

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Hey thanks a lot for posting the update so quick , anyone got info on how to trigger the new events ? sadly you can't go to the aunt house like before i think you need to do some part of the story if someone got info would be nice

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
Hey thanks a lot for posting the update so quick , anyone got info on how to trigger the new events ? sadly you can't go to the aunt house like before i think you need to do some part of the story if someone got info would be nice
You have to wait till the first weekend. That's the only requirement

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
Seems 0.5 is incompatible with 0.42 saves, they are not only named differently but renaming them just causes a crash on load. Rip my 100% gallery

EDIT: While saves are not compatible and renaming them from save_x to dandy_x crashes, Renaming your gallery.bin to dandy_gallery.bin does work.
unrip to my 100% gallery, guess it isn't 100% anymore tho
still crash tho, what should i do?

Fenris Bjorn

Sep 17, 2018
so after you "sleep" with your aunt there's no more content left right? no threesome with mellissa i presume. oh and who' is missy?

Crogusfogey

Mar 13, 2019
Here's my save/gallery for 0.5. The save is 100% quests and the gallery is at least MOSTLY full. I think I grabbed everything for the avatar viewer but the lack of the alien girl or succubus makes me think I missed something, hence my doubt on this being a true 100% save. Anyways, have fun.

Crogusfogey

Mar 13, 2019
still crash tho, what should i do?
are you still trying to load from a renamed old save? old saves are entirely incompatible even if you rename them, my guess is because of the major change in the farm part of the game, making a lot of shit incompatible

Crogusfogey

Mar 13, 2019
also if you enter the "rarecandy" code you can give yourself money and max relationships, the only thing it locks you out of is the one scene that requires you to have 100% quests and then do a really annoying rat platforming puzzle to then go to hell and see 1 still frame of nudity

aidoru95

Apr 20, 2020
Here's my save/gallery for 0.5. The save is 100% quests and the gallery is at least MOSTLY full. I think I grabbed everything for the avatar viewer but the lack of the alien girl or succubus makes me think I missed something, hence my doubt on this being a true 100% save. Anyways, have fun.
How'd you get to Mama for her quest? I picked up her avatar card, but I have no clue how to find her.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes