Impaler

May 18, 2017
Is the update worth the download or should I wait for the next one? From what I've heard, updates to this game aren't very large

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is the update worth the download or should I wait for the next one? From what I've heard, updates to this game aren't very large
Well the update it has good size and its a really good one (in my opinion) and beside there is a new minigame which is pretty good and its easy, i think u should try it.
(the updates still are bigger then +50% of the games out there in f95)

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
How's the game structured, do you have to follow a certain storyline or can you progress each character individually?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
How's the game structured, do you have to follow a certain storyline or can you progress each character individually?
u can progree each character individually, but to unlock certain stories like the new one which is the aunt storyline before we didnt need it but now we need to progress Melissa storyline for a bit until we unlock the aunt story.

Can't seem to repeat scenes with Malissa in her bedroom anymore, hitting C does nothing.
Can u give more details, have u finished her storyline? cause only after u finish u can repeat the sex action, if u have finished and u go to her room and nothing happens i would advice u going over to the official discord to let the devs know might be a bug and they would appreciate ur report.

Reactions: tlpx

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
u can progree each character individually, but to unlock certain stories like the new one which is the aunt storyline before we didnt need it but now we need to progress Melissa storyline for a bit until we unlock the aunt story.

Can u give more details, have u finished her storyline? cause only after u finish u can repeat the sex action, if u have finished and u go to her room and nothing happens i would advice u going over to the official discord to let the devs know might be a bug and they would appreciate ur report.
She appears both in her bedroom and the kitchen in the morning, can't interact with her in the bedroom. Her storyline is complete as well.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
[QUOTE =“ hendsharm,帖子:3689833,成员:54962”]
在Windows上保存为%AppData / Roaming / Skullgear / DandyBoyAdventures,在Linux上保存为.local / share / Skullgear / DandyBoyAdventures,但以前版本的保存与0.5不兼容 (Chinese translation of hendsharm's post)
[/引用]
Ť谢谢兄弟!我首先认真玩这个游戏是最新版本(0.4.2),所以我问这个问题!再次感谢您!
(Thanks bro! When I first really play this it was the newest version [0.4.2], that's why I ask the question! Thank you again!)
Honestly, that must be one of the most polite Chinese I saw online.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
She appears both in her bedroom and the kitchen in the morning, can't interact with her in the bedroom. Her storyline is complete as well.
Then its more likely a bug, could u report this on the official discord please on #report-bugs so that the devs can figure what is happening.

where do you get swimming trunks
The swimming trunks are close to a lake on the same map has the museum (u will see the museum go north and on the left u will see a dock and there is the swimming trunks)
InkedCatfish Lake_scale_0_0_LI.jpg

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes