palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I hope Oni the next update (hoping this time as short as possible), an increase in the history of Red's girlfriend (so Alex will finally have his revenge) and the Japanese girl.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Overall I would say it's a fairly good update. I get why things moved so fast with the aunt and cousin, but too much time was spent with Skylar honestly. I would have rather just getting to know the girls more and seducing them slower with small tasks along the way.

Worst thing though is I thought they were going to include an Amy/Melissa scene every update. Guess they never promised anything but I thought that's what the main story line included. Oh well, maybe next update. Was also hoping for those little tweaks that happen each update to make a current scene hotter, but that didn't happen either sadly.

Overall, still a really good update and I'm glad to be donating even just a bit to the devs. Don't know if anyone else agrees with me, but just throwing my 2 cents to the best h-game out there!

D

Deleted member 519678

I hate to ask this, but does anyone have a 100% save from the end of the last update? I legit thought I'd keep my save.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I'm pretty angry that the death by snu snu didn't actually end in the player character fucking the girl, even though I honestly expected to get cockblocked.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
why my old saves not workings i tried moving them to the location in the OP still they don't show up in the game ????

i think old saves does not work anymore ?

Last edited:

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Easy mode for running challenge? yes please. The first few stages were hard but as they kept adding jumping and zigzags with the camera the way it is and no extra time made it so i had to give up. It would be fine as is as a mini game, if it wasnt for the fact that progression is locked behind its completion

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Overall I would say it's a fairly good update. I get why things moved so fast with the aunt and cousin, but too much time was spent with Skylar honestly. I would have rather just getting to know the girls more and seducing them slower with small tasks along the way.

Worst thing though is I thought they were going to include an Amy/Melissa scene every update. Guess they never promised anything but I thought that's what the main story line included. Oh well, maybe next update. Was also hoping for those little tweaks that happen each update to make a current scene hotter, but that didn't happen either sadly.

Overall, still a really good update and I'm glad to be donating even just a bit to the devs. Don't know if anyone else agrees with me, but just throwing my 2 cents to the best h-game out there!
would you mind sharing your save at the start of the update my old ones is not working no idea why

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes