Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
they are trolling people by not posting a 0.4 save.
Um not really its just that the game doesn't recognize saves from 0.4 even went into the 0.4 ver game and it sees my 3 saves but when i open the 0.5 ver the game doesnt seem them for some reason and because of that you need either a 0.5 save with the point you were at or full save from 0.5, and not to break the fun the best thing you could do is have a save from 0.5 but with all the things done from 0.4 that would be great.

Reactions: Adrl and darkcrixox

Dark_Mambele

Jan 15, 2020
Over all i'd say pretty bad update, OK amount of content, have to start a new save, has the worst mission in the game(fossil collecting one). game has about 3-4hrs of content, double if your slow or trying to get 100%. fossil quest will take 2-3 hours on its own. excluding that, new content is probably less than 45mins. main offense is probably the 6-month wait time between updates. fix fossil quest and trading card collection by not allowing doubles to appear., otherwise just remove it.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Love this game except one thing. The morning run trials are really a bitch to complete. You need to min-max your run which sucks because often it doesn't grab a star correctly even though you land right on it.

Nevermind, found another not so fun minigame. The car drive.... like there's just not enough time to react, if you complete it you are lucky I bet.

Btw, how do I use the savefile that I downloaded? When I press on it my game crashes.

Last edited:

jannoslynt

Oct 13, 2019
Anybody could tell where i can find the shovel? Is not in the store and i don know where i should look for it

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I'm glad to see it updated because this is I think one of the best adult games in development but progress takes so much time I actually am curious if anyone knows how many hours they put into it to get to the new stuff

Reactions: byedark and jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I'm glad to see it updated because this is I think one of the best adult games in development but progress takes so much time I actually am curious if anyone knows how many hours they put into it to get to the new stuff
Not long, you just have to progress a little into Mom's storyline to unlock the new stuff. So it's more about minutes than hours tbh

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Btw the fossils digging needs a serious nerf, I've never seen so much grind in a lewd game I swear. :ROFLMAO:

Even though I used cheat engine it was such a pain in the ass, I mean I needed like +85 fossils to finish the quest (and I'm talking about the fossils I got by cheating, I dug a dozen of them beforehand), and tbh the scene wasn't worth the trouble. Since you can dig like 2 or 3 fossils in the desert do the math, it takes a loooooooooooooot of hours. So if you want to spare some time don't grind normally but cheat instead.

Quick tip for Cheat Engine : "New scan" the number of fossils you have in your inventory (for instance you have 6 fossils), then assess one by Missy (you have now 5), so click on "Next scan" and put number 5. Assess one again, put number 4 and click on "Next scan" etc. until you shorten the list of values, then edit the value to 99. I don't know if it's clear lol.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes