kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone have a safe for the end of the previous update? I got through the whole thing 100% and I don't want to have to do that again, as I am sure many others here have.

Reactions: byedark and Jonga

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Not long, you just have to progress a little into Mom's storyline to unlock the new stuff. So it's more about minutes than hours tbh
So is the cousin and aunt the new content? What else is there after progressing in the mom's story

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Ok first for all the save people (those who dont want to play it over again), the reason why the game doesnt have compatibility is due to story and quests that is still changing (later on the compatibilty for sure will be able), cause if ur 0.4 save would be compatible what would happen is ur game to crash or corrupt ur save cause the data is not the same.
----
Does anyone know how to turn on Easy Mode for Erika's minigame? I tried searching this thread but couldn't find anything
Run minigame u can make it easy mode by buying the drink from the seller outside the market, it should automaticly activate it when u go to the minigame (didnt test myself cause i can do the run minigame without it).
Sorry if im blind, but how do I even use " DX " ? I can't find it.
The Dx code is enabled the option to cheat on the game, to activate it u need the code and go option on botton of the options u will see the "Password" click on it and u will see a menu to put the code has soon u put the code it will automaticly activate it.

Reactions: James Eveleth

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Ok first for all the save people (those who dont want to play it over again), the reason why the game doesnt have compatibility is due to story and quests that is still changing (later on the compatibilty for sure will be able), cause if ur 0.4 save would be compatible what would happen is ur game to crash or corrupt ur save cause the data is not the same.
Does the author then expect people to replay trough the entire game or did he provide full save for patrons?

Reactions: fuV1

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Personally I don't mind replaying the game. But yeah the save issue should be solved soon, it wouldn't be good if it became like summertime saga, almost 4 years later and it still doesn't have full save compatibility.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Does the author then expect people to replay trough the entire game or did he provide full save for patrons?
for what i know there was not provided any save which is normall on early stages, the game is needed to start all over cause there is always changes on the stories, the save compatibilite only be avaiable when the starting story doesnt need a change (i would say in near future it will be avaiable and i understand when u guys saying have to replay everything, cause i did that for Dr bones games that were are heavy grind).

Personally I don't mind replaying the game. But yeah the save issue should be solved soon, it wouldn't be good if it became like summertime saga, almost 4 years later and it still doesn't have full save compatibility.
Summertime saga is different case they actually havnt done any save compatibility yet cause of the old coding still in the game (blame the first coder that fck up), and only on x.x.5 versions are compatible cause there is not huge changes. The actual coder sayed if it was to make the compatibility it would take alot of time cause he would have to fix all new bugs and codes.

I actually dont mind playing all over again certain games cause this game dont drop each month so i will forget some things about the stories and since we dont have a gallery its always good for me to remember the story and see the animations.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Man, if you look at all those people talking about save compatibility and mentioning summertimesaga you can see the average IQ of darkcookie supporters right there. Also "I don't mind replaying" bit. It's a perfect monument to intelligence.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I don't mind start over. I already forgot almost all the plot anyway. what I hate to do again is rat puzzle. fuck that rat pentagram bullshit. it's fucking hard as hell.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is there a decent incest patch for the latest update?
U dont need a incest patch for this game since u can choose what relation u want them to have to MC (this option will only avaiable at the start of the game on the 1st encounter) (relation option will only appears on MC's Relatives so its easier)

How to get the fossil?
If u have the shovel, go to the desert north of Aunt's Ranch (on that map is where is the Area 69), on that map u will pile of dirt and has u interact u will automaticly dig whatever is in that hole, so far the only items i found on those holes are coins, condoms and the fossils (dig everything u find if u dont find a fossil go back to ranch pass the day and go back there again.)

Reactions: Ag-Ab

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I just did all the new girl content in about an hour, run toggle and cheats helped a lot

There are probably secrets added that I did not trigger however so hopefully we can get a walkthrough for that stuff

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
I don't have the save location at all, in data it just says bin and no save data in that either. this is on windows

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes