Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Oh I forgot to ask this, but there's a ghost in Rhonda's basement right? I fucked up soooo many times on the rat quest that I had to keep going in and outside. One time out of like... idk 30 tries I saw a blond female character in the basement who then disappeared. Anyone else see that? Was that a glitch? Has there been any quest or something with that?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Oh I forgot to ask this, but there's a ghost in Rhonda's basement right? I fucked up soooo many times on the rat quest that I had to keep going in and outside. One time out of like... idk 30 tries I saw a blond female character in the basement who then disappeared. Anyone else see that? Was that a glitch? Has there been any quest or something with that?
You may have found a secret. DBA's developers absolutely love sprinkling in little things like that in their game. They even have a channel called "easter-egg-hunters" on their Discord.

Johnaster

Feb 11, 2018
I could only unlock 91% of the game I don't know how to get 100% someone with a walkground? (use google translator)

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
People that have been playing around in the newest version, is there anything you found that was hidden?

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes