Mar 18, 2018
YUP ! .... It'll come with 0.03 (the next update )! .... rumors has it ... there will be even MORE! family members to have fun with ;) !

It's pointless because most of the scene's aren't repeatable for now ... so if I give ya my save ... there won't be much lewd stuff to see.
I thought they once said there wouldn't be incest?

Reactions: Z4W4R4D0
Mar 18, 2018
A welcomed change of heart it seems :love: but i guess you're not forced to follow the incest route if you're not into it.
No I'm definitely down with the game having it, I just didn't want to get my hopes up without an official statement from the dev team on it.

EDIT: I'm a total fool, I just realized the person who said that is from the team lol, my bad.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
EDIT: I'm a total fool, I just realized the person who said that is from the team lol, my bad.
Juuuuuuuuuuuuust Incase if ya meant me ... am not really part of the team xD ... just a big fan + trying to be helpful (also the people on this thread are pretty nice ! which keeps me coming back ) ^ ^ !

If ya want the REAL words and dev ... checkout

Reactions: Z4W4R4D0 and Duriel

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone know what the codes do? Using the DX Edition one unlocks the R-rated version of scenes, but for the others I have no idea.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know what the codes do? Using the DX Edition one unlocks the R-rated version of scenes, but for the others I have no idea.
I've answered this before,
-Basically all of these tiers unlocks DX-mode (which is the actual full game experience ) ... except for "fan-boy" tier

-Besides that ... there are extra scenes that are available to patreons .... the higher the tier, the more scenes become available in your game.

To get an idea of the tier ranks , Just open their patreon page and check em out (also enjoy dem nude ladies ;) !.

Reactions: James Eveleth

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Is there an easier way to make money? This newspaper minigame is murdering me
Sadly my friend ... not yet ... all the exploits have been fixed with the previous update :\ .
But in this upcoming update (seems to be soon ! ) ... there will be a new job ... which I think it'll be easier for us ^ ^ !
The paperboy minigame is suppose to be to very tough but also very rewarding ... and they did mention they are still improving it and all :D !

Reactions: hulaneo

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i am stuck, i cant give wine to mom and traci not coming in my basement ebcause maybe mom waiting there in night

Reactions: HunterSeeker

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
i am stuck, i cant give wine to mom and traci not coming in my basement ebcause maybe mom waiting there in night
Hmm ... am afraid ill need a bit more info ... the devs are active on the game's discord channel ... there is a channel for questions and aid ... and there is channel for bugs (were the devs respond)... you'll get better help there

Only tips that comes to mind is ... Traci shows up in the basement in the evening ... and Melissa (The mother) shows up at night ...
Incase the issue was not finding the wine .... you can find it in the fridge in the kitchen.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Hmm ... am afraid ill need a bit more info ... the devs are active on the game's discord channel ... there is a channel for questions and aid ... and there is channel for bugs (were the devs respond)... you'll get better help there

Only tips that comes to mind is ... Traci shows up in the basement in the evening ... and Melissa (The mother) shows up at night ...
Incase the issue was not finding the wine .... you can find it in the fridge in the kitchen.
for some reason it work more later thx

Nightstar

May 24, 2018
Is there an easier way to make money? This newspaper minigame is murdering me
I remember being able to sell the papers for money at the store, so I ended up playing the mini game just to pick up more papers to sell, without delivering any.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
you can fuck in this game or its just a grindy dating sim without reward?
As of V0.02 there are two scene with penetration. There is also plenty of nudity, as well as a handjob and a couple of blowjobs. The actual content is quite a bit for such an early version and all of it is of high quality. The walkthrough is a real blessing for getting everything, since some things aren't really obvious. You really won't regret playing it.

Also, V0.03 should be coming out soon™, which will add plenty more scenes, events and an easier way to earn cash. If anyone has news or speculations about when it will be released, feel free to share. The wait is killing me.

Reactions: pace61

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
No news yet when the next update will come out? I don't understand so they have discord if they do not put information or anything new I do not see sense

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes