Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
So this took me quite a while to do !!(8 hours non-stop ) ..... These artist must be gods to be able to do such a thing with much better quality and love !! ... all the power to ya !
In celebration to the latest news ! here is something I've always wanted (even thou it's in garbage quality ) ... hopefully someone out there enjoys it . !

P.S I am by no means an artist and this like the 5th time I've used Photoshop
Well done my friend. You have captured the true spirit of what I think many wanna see out of this game. :heartcoveredeyes: Dat ass in action, very nice!

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey i think i have a bug went to the school quest updated says go home and see mom but she isn't anywhere in the house i saw her walking to the kitchen after i gave her the milk but she isn't there i'm on quest school's out not!

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
hey i think i have a bug went to the school quest updated says go home and see mom but she isn't anywhere in the house i saw her walking to the kitchen after i gave her the milk but she isn't there i'm on quest school's out not!
i just gave it to her in the morning the next day

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Though it works phenomenally to create concepts for possible animations/positions, congratz!

Gotta love that mom-son incest action!
Well done my friend. You have captured the true spirit of what I think many wanna see out of this game. :heartcoveredeyes: Dat ass in action, very nice!
Thank you guys for the kind words ! ... I do have some more older one's but shitter quality ... I might throw in some more here and there (or create more perhaps ), if ya guys are interested

! Remember thou , try to support the creator when ya can bois ! .... lets prove to him that incest patch was one of the best decisions he made (Perhaps he'll adds even more to it ; ) ) ! .... monetary or by simply spreading the word about the game !

P. S : Damn straight thats what we want ! ... that Pink Big Yoga Booty in action ! :rolleyes:

pcdc

May 4, 2017
It matters. We've heard our fans and so many other's prayers and we've decided that there will be a "unofficial patch" alongside 0.03 that adds 2 romancing storylines not present in the game. I hope you'll remember us when the winter comes.

Peace & Love
OH YESSSSSS

Thanks you SO Very much!!!
You got another supporter, by the end of the month i'll apply!!!

Thank You again

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you guys for the kind words ! ... I do have some more older one's but shitter quality ... I might throw in some more here and there (or create more perhaps ), if ya guys are interested

! Remember thou , try to support the creator when ya can bois ! .... lets prove to him that incest patch was one of the best decisions he made (Perhaps he'll adds even more to it ; ) ) ! .... monetary or by simply spreading the word about the game !

P. S : Damn straight thats what we want ! ... that Pink Big Yoga Booty in action ! :rolleyes:
I am supporting Dr. Bones right now, who I see you are also a fan of (epic). She really does remind me of Martha like you said. We need more characters like that. So I'll throw some support behind this too. Milf and cookies for life :cool:.

Nov 20, 2017
I am supporting Dr. Bones right now, who I see you are also a fan of (epic). She really does remind me of Martha like you said. We need more characters like that. So I'll throw some support behind this too. Milf and cookies for life :cool:.
Speaking of Dr. Bones... He's even on the Discord server and supporting the game on Patreon =P

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017

Feel free if you enjoy doing it! Loved your previous mom-son one and would love to see more :love:

Reactions: aslover69

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Hope the next version.
Can have H scenes.
If by H scenes , ya mean sex scenes and such .... they already are in the game my friend ^ ^
and I bet there will be more in 0.03 : D !

Just make sure you're playing the DX version !

Last edited:

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Man, you got a new fan!!!! Love the art and the game!!! Maybe you can add a map or something (city is huge)!!!

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
save game plezzzzzzzz :(
Man, to get some money i used CHEAT ENGINE (thats basically read the memory alocated by the program and allows you change the value alocated in it, is easy to use, just google it), here you can found a good walkthrough. Well, good luck! :D

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
"Erm - I don't think it's a good idea going out to the beach like this .... eh ... we'll have to fix it "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope ya guys liked it ^ ^ !
Ahaha, Great job! Although i'm more a fan of a slow and kind of resisting scenario with incest (in the first phases), this would make totally sense when they have come to an agreement with the whole taboo situation.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Ahaha, Great job! Although i'm more a fan of a slow and kind of resisting scenario with incest (in the first phases), this would make totally sense when they have come to an agreement with the whole taboo situation.
I am 100 % with you on this mate ! .... whatever was teased or used in 0.02 ! ... is absolutely perfect ! .... I want more or the natural evolution of that ! ... damn those scenarios were great <3 !

Reactions: Duriel
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes