God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
i cant ask you too much man...but there is one thing i can do for alot of people here...we kindly ask to you, if you can add some incest. i would make this game even better

Reactions: obiwan

azeafdaf

Sep 13, 2018
How can i see sabrina scene , i go to te beach but nothing happend or the kwijibo code is not enough for unlock it ?

Reactions: tyutyujj

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
How can i see sabrina scene , i go to te beach but nothing happend or the kwijibo code is not enough for unlock it ?
in the afternoon go to the beach , and head right ... you'll see people surrounding her , talk to her and then she'll leave ... (take a nap so it should be evening now) .... and go to the beach again and checkout the red changing stall ^ ^

azeafdaf

Sep 13, 2018
So i have finish the actual content and it's very good and very promissing.
A lot of people ask for incest in the game , it should be good if the developer listen to them and make incest scene.
The developer can create certain scene and alternative scene with incest if it's possible ^^
(sorry for my bad english , i'm french and not good in english ^^)

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
There will be any incest on the game? Cause u got a lot of tease of it, but the author sayed that it isnt planned...

Something changed?
+1

Incest would enhance this game greatly, i mean, the teases are all there, giving the choice to pursue them or not would really add to the game i believe.
i cant ask you too much man...but there is one thing i can do for alot of people here...we kindly ask to you, if you can add some incest. i would make this game even better
yeah, everything these people said; +1 for me, if it mattered any

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
It matters. We've heard our fans and so many other's prayers and we've decided that there will be a "unofficial patch" alongside 0.03 that adds 2 romancing storylines not present in the game. I hope you'll remember us when the winter comes.

Peace & Love
This .... This is the best thing that ever happened .... YESSSS !!! ...
Ya won't regret it !!!
Thank you so much for listening to your fans :D !

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Later on it will affect on how certain characters
how will the karma system affect gameplay?
In future, it will affect on how certain characters feel about you. For example, do bad things and bad people will like you but good girls won't. This will only affect some characters as the rest are "neutral".

Reactions: NyuNyu

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
It matters. We've heard our fans and so many other's prayers and we've decided that there will be a "unofficial patch" alongside 0.03 that adds 2 romancing storylines not present in the game. I hope you'll remember us when the winter comes.

Peace & Love
Glad to hear it! You've made a lot of fans happy of your work.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Very Nice. Love dat ass. :rolleyes:
One of the Major reason why she's my Fav :rolleyes: .....

But hold on to your horses ! ..... we are yet to witness two more asses (One of them is The Biggest Yet !) ... "Ms.B & Rhonda's "

*Also rumors has it that a 4th one is on the way ... it isn't big or juicy like our milfs here .... but it's going to be special/Unique one ;) *

P.S: am working on something else as well ... if it turns out to be good ! ..... ill throw it in here for ya guys ^ ^ !

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
So this took me quite a while to do !!(8 hours non-stop ) ..... These artist must be gods to be able to do such a thing with much better quality and love !! ... all the power to ya !
In celebration to the latest news ! here is something I've always wanted (even thou it's in garbage quality ) ... hopefully someone out there enjoys it . !

P.S I am by no means an artist and this like the 5th time I've used Photoshop

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
So this took me quite a while to do !!(8 hours non-stop ) ..... These artist must be gods to be able to do such a thing with much better quality and love !! ... all the power to ya !
In celebration to the latest news ! here is something I've always wanted (even thou it's in garbage quality ) ... hopefully someone out there enjoys it . !

P.S I am by no means an artist and this like the 5th time I've used Photoshop
Though it works phenomenally to create concepts for possible animations/positions, congratz!

Gotta love that mom-son incest action!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes