NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i like what i see but i'll wait abit let it get more content but this is a game worth supporting

Side note the mom is a right cock tease i love it

Reactions: DandyBoyOni

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I really do not understand why you put Alex's mother if there is no incest, it makes no sense and she will surely be fucked by another. You have to make this clear on the labels if it will contain N.T.R or Cuck

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
I really do not understand why you put Alex's mother if there is no incest, it makes no sense and she will surely be fucked by another. You have to make this clear on the labels if it will contain N.T.R or Cuck
oni said it will be more like american pie, everone fuck someone. just don't get into the character.
and in the game there's trev's and dex's moms and they are hot as well. so it could be more like netori and netorare together.
but i agree about getting the ntr stuff clear, is going to be ntr A,B,C in the game.?

and by the way... where's red's mom! we need more milfs!

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
saves from 0.1 cause runtime error
They're not compatible. We have no "old saves won't work" - policy, but as we update the game there's bound to be conflicts. Maybe we'll get this straight at some point.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
They're not compatible. We have no "old saves won't work" - policy, but as we update the game there's bound to be conflicts. Maybe we'll get this straight at some point.
dunno if this is a bug, but in the quest all hallow's eve, you can't get the booze from red, if you follow the walkthrough, you spend 50 bucks on the costume and are left with 25 bucks, not enough to get the booze. also curious as to how i suddenly got 75 bucks when i had 0 after buying the milk for 15 haha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
also it's kinda amazing how trev can split himself in two haha he's in front of the game shop and in my basement at the same time! always makes me laugh when i see this in games.

Reactions: aslover69

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
aye i would love to give her a ruddy good seeing too who knows maybe down the line it might happen
sadly, not likely to happen; the Developer has stated that there will not be any incest, only getting to watch her with others; just makes me sad that that's what we get; it just doesn't feel right to not be able to do things to her as the MC

Reactions: Early Cuyler

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
dunno if this is a bug, but in the quest all hallow's eve, you can't get the booze from red, if you follow the walkthrough, you spend 50 bucks on the costume and are left with 25 bucks, not enough to get the booze. also curious as to how i suddenly got 75 bucks when i had 0 after buying the milk for 15 haha
you gain money by playing the paperboy mini-game (enter the daily beagle and talk to James Jonah Jameson - erm I mean the "random" person inside) ... also I think you need to get the booze before the costume.

you'll need the money for another quest as well .

Mar 18, 2018
Pro tip: you can just pick up the newspapers during the mini-game and they stay in your inventory when you crash/complete the run. You can sell them for $5 each, this is a much easier way to make money than grinding out the minigame, especially if you're bad at Paperboy like I am.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Pro tip: you can just pick up the newspapers during the mini-game and they stay in your inventory when you crash/complete the run. You can sell them for $5 each, this is a much easier way to make money than grinding out the minigame, especially if you're bad at Paperboy like I am.
sell to who? i tried to sell to the shopmart guy but nothing happened.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes