DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Hey, when I was playing the game, I was taking prints of the game screen and creating my own home made gallery... so about the official gallery that you are making for the game, would it be possible that you could add a sprite gallery too, I'm talking about the sprites in scenes like mom and skye changing clothes, Traci changing in the locker room, Tess with the pulled down swimsuit... I think it would be cool if the game had something like this so you choose a character sprite and see their different outfits (like Erika, she has casual clothes sprite, and swimsuit sprite) until they're completed naked...
That's a good idea! We got a little idea of our own for how to implement it to the game. ;) We can't promise that it'll be ready in 0.02 update, but if not then the next update!

Reactions: aslover69

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Really fantastic job on making this game, @yokaioni

Visuals are easy to look at. Characters have their own personalities and looks great especially the beautiful ladies.
Hope you will have a promising future with this game.

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Really fantastic job on making this game, @yokaioni

Visuals are easy to look at. Characters have their own personalities and looks great especially the beautiful ladies.
Hope you will have a promising future with this game.
Thank you very much! Be sure to check out our discord server if that's something you would like and keep an eye out for 0.03 in the future!

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
I'm afraid not, at least now that is... Yeah she would, luckily we have 3 mothers in the game and may be there's even more to come!
and at least one of them, we can't do anything with, just watch some non-Player-Characters do it

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
A working character reflection in the mirrors?!
Damn, that's a nice touch. I love it!

Please do no add more games within the game. I would spend all the time playing the meta games in the arcade :D

Also the inclusion of a walkthrough right from the "factory" is much appreciated.

There are already so many things to like about this game from the game engine to the art style.
It's absolutely adorable.

Keep up the good work!

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
A working character reflection in the mirrors?!
Damn, that's a nice touch. I love it!

Please do no add more games within the game. I would spend all the time playing the meta games in the arcade :D

Also the inclusion of a walkthrough right from the "factory" is much appreciated.

There are already so many things to like about this game from the game engine to the art style.
It's absolutely adorable.

Keep up the good work!
Nice of you to notice! We're glad you like it! Yeah we thought that a walkthrough is necessary since the game is in so early stage that not everything is explained too well yet.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So if I've understood correctly there will be proper sexual content in the game (not simple nudity but like sexual intercourses) ?

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
So ... the Devs just drop this one us ... on their discord channel

Melissa my fav <3 !

there is also some hints and teases and other pictures on the channel if ya look around well enough :3

I AM SUPER HYPED .... also there is another one that is patreon exclusive .... check that one out !

Reactions: uradamus
Nov 20, 2017
So ... the Devs just drop this one us ... on their discord channel

Melissa my fav <3 !

there is also some hints and teases and other pictures on the channel if ya look around well enough :3

I AM SUPER HYPED .... also there is another one I've heard that was patreon exclusive .... would love to check that one out !
Hey... Is that you, BBL??? :coldsweat:

Reactions: aslover69

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah, it is confirmed on Patreon too:

Though, it is advised to get the DX version as it has a ton more content, unfortunately, I am not in a position to support so that kinda sucks.
Yeah, don't think someone will post the DX version but we can still hope :/

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Actually there's only one version, each patreon tier is given a different password that they'll have to input in the options menu, to unlock stuff, depending on their tier.

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Actually there's only one version, each tier is given a different password that they'll have to input in the options menu, to unlock stuff, depending on their tier.
Oh ok, that's much easier to share then :happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes