• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Ok, finally got a chance to give a more prolonged play test. I went through everything I could find on the first day and the following are the various issues I noticed along the way. Hope it's of some use. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even though the game's still a bit sparse on content I can see a lot of potential here. Keep up the good work; I'll be looking forward to future releases. When I get around to playing a bit more I'll let you know if I find any additional issues on the subsequent game days. BTW, how many days have unique content so far in this release?

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Ok, finally got a chance to give a more prolonged play test. I went through everything I could find on the first day and the following are the various issues I noticed along the way. Hope it's of some use. :)

Even though the game's still a bit sparse on content, I can see a lot of potential here. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to future releases. When I get around to playing a bit more I'll let you know if I find any additional issues on the subsequent game days. BTW, how many days have unique content so far in this release?
Now that's what I would call dedication! Thank you for the detailed report! I'll take these notes and we try to fix as many as can for the next update 0.02! Many of the things you mentioned were luckily just things that aren't completed or are still in progress such as the whole arcade and the mute npcs! There's a lot of things to do for sure and we have big plans for the game, but with this kind of support we are getting we simply cannot fail.

By the way, on that note, I'm guessing we are getting fishing eventually, huh? I found the Bait Shop, heh.
Why you little... Hah but seriously, yes there will be fishing. I've been thinking about making a poll soon about what mini games/jobs would people like to see done first!

Reactions: uradamus

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
This turning out to be one of my top games great polish and love went into it !

It's a really big bummer that we won't be able to have fun with the mother T_T ..... she looks the best by far (body type , hair and attitude !)

also ran into a mini - bug ... i went to the right side of a house (which is on the opposite side of the road to the library ) .... and my character fell threw the map !

well let ya know if i found more bugs ( hopping to give ya fed back dev! )

other than that ... I just wish more "bigger" MILFS or girls i.e chubby or wide hips or in other words : EXTRA THICC !
Don't worry, there will be a lot of content with the mother even if not incest!

aw, no incest? did you have to make the mom so hot then?
Like I previously stated, there will be fun to be had with that character otherwise! Just give it a chance guys! : )

I have so many thoughts about the bedroom to be able to do certain things like choose what clothes to wear or whether to go nude or chill on the PC or in bed to Jerk Off. Something so its exciting for both male and female audiences. shame we cannot sneak into the future to play this fully already, aha. I'd gladly be a beta tester if we could.
Just keep those suggestions coming guys and we'll take notes! Beta testers are probably going to be needed later on when we get this thing rolling smooth and organized. : )

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Like I previously stated, there will be fun to be had with that character otherwise! Just give it a chance guys! : )
the "otherwise" isn't really of interest to me, sorry; "seeing, but can never have" just doesn't really appeal to me; guess I'll have to put up with the MC never getting some from her outside of unofficial mods... :(

Reactions: AlexTorch

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Looks like a 3D RPGM to me. But it looks wayy better and to my taste
+no NTR
+dating sim
So I'm on the hype train

Nightstar

May 24, 2018
Looks like a promising game!
A map might be helpful at the start when you haven't found where everything is yet.

Also, I would like it if c wasn't used for making dialog choices. I'm always double taping it to have the whole line displayed, since I don't like waiting for the text scroll. So I seem to always end up picking the first choice on an option before I even notice that there are options being displayed.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Sorry if we seem like we're rioting about it ... it's just that the character you've created is really great ! ... it's tough to let it be brushed aside T_T

Hmm ... maybe if you give us more insight about what do you mean by "fun to be had" ? ... please don't be NTR ...
"seeing, but can never have" just doesn't really appeal to me
I know it does sound so and I would hate it if it is like that .... but hopefully it isn't and they got a trick up their sleeves

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Sorry if we seem like we're rioting about it ... it's just that the character you've created is really great ! ... it's tough to let it be brushed aside T_T

Hmm ... maybe if you give us more insight about what do you mean by "fun to be had" ? ... please don't be NTR ...

I know it does sound so and I would hate it if it is like that .... but hopefully it isn't and they got a trick up their sleeves
We mean that there's other characters in the game that can have a "relationship" with Alex's mom. ( And no I'm not referring to Dick ) Since it's under development we are not 100% sure of all the things the future holds for her but we are not going to throw such a lovely character into waste. This game is going to be more like "American pie" movies where all kinds of things happen between characters and partying! : )

And don't worry guys, just keep giving it to us straight. We don't want you to sugar-coat your opinions!

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
We mean that there's other characters in the game that can have a "relationship" with Alex's mom. ( And no I'm not referring to Dick ) Since it's under development we are not 100% sure of all the things the future holds for her but we are not going to throw such a lovely character into waste. This game is going to be more like "American pie" movies where all kinds of things happen between characters and partying! : )

And don't worry guys, just keep giving it to us straight. We don't want you to sugar-coat your opinions!
So if the mom can be shared around, does that mean other characters can be too? I'm not big on NTR, but still nice to know.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Finally a game like this, the art style is very cool and the MC doesn't look like a retarded foetus. I really like the retro vibes, can't wait to see more :)

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017

see, now that just makes me think of there being FF scenes, potentially set up by the MC, with the possibility of FFMC down the line, but apparently that's not going to happen

again, "see but can't have by the controlled character" doesn't really appeal; the stuff that the MC can take part in is great so far, though

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
will .. cant wait for future updats .. but plzz .. add many sex scenes .. not just 1 or 2 and close it...
also another topic .. can we add TAG pixel* in the website system...
they are soo Cute...

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
We just wanted to let you guys here at the F95Zone know that we are working on the cutscene gallery that people have requested so much! I'ts pretty much done programming-wise but obviously it's not pretty since the game doesn't have real main menu graphics yet.

How it works:

The gallery has it's own separate save file so after you've unlocked a scene in any of the game saves you have it will appear in the gallery! The cutscenes are changed depending wether the DX mode is on or off.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Great Work on the gallery Yokaioni ! ....It awesome how you're very much in touch with your fans! For some reason I just keep checking on this everyday.

Was wondering will we be having "hands on-full fun" with Ms.B or will she just show in random screenshot like the showers and the mom scenes ? Because I didn't see her relationship meter in the status menu unlike the others :(

Another thing ... are you planning on bringing on different character with the body type of ( small tits but wide hips and ass ) ...like the character in my profile picture which is Nefari from Mythic Manor, such body type isn't used much and people seem to really like this character ..... wonder whats your opinion and take on the matter ?

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Great Work on the gallery Yokaioni ! ....It awesome how you're very much in touch with your fans! For some reason I just keep checking on this everyday.

Was wondering will we be having "hands on-full fun" with Ms.B or will she just show in random screenshot like the showers and the mom scenes ? Because I didn't see her relationship meter in the status menu unlike the others :(

Another thing ... are you planning on bringing on different character with the body type of ( small tits but wide hips and ass ) ...like the character in my profile picture which is Nefari from Mythic Manor, such body type isn't used much and people seem to really like this character ..... wonder whats your opinion and take on the matter ?
We are honored to have fans and we love receiving feedback from you guys! Yes, Ms. B is fully dateable! Almost all of the characters will have relationship meter with just a few exceptions. I just forgot to add hers to this build, but it doesn't matter much since in 0.01 the relationship meters don't do much...Yet!

Sure, we can do a poll(s) about this to see what kinda characters people would like to see in the future! I have no problem drawing a girl like that if it's what people like! : ) Also other suggestions could be added to these polls. (We love polls!)

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes