Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
"[Others]" makes me terrified a game this beautiful won't run with Wine.

It doesn't. We need a Mac version.

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
"[Others]" makes me terrified a game this beautiful won't run with Wine.

It doesn't. We need a Mac version.
Mac version is on it's way. It was supposed to release with the Windows version but when compiling the release version we ran into some bugs. We are currently fixing it!

Reactions: Gabaw and Laziness

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
will the updates be monthly or the update will be release as soon u done what u planned? (this is a great game very excited)

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
This does look rather promising and I'll be looking forward to see how it progresses. The only thing I am wondering though is if we'll get to have a part time job as a paperboy, heh. With that diagonal orthographic map setup that's all I can think about every time I look at those screenshots. :closedeyesmile:

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
will the updates be monthly or the update will be release as soon u done what u planned? (this is a great game very excited)
At this point we are trying to get enough patreon support to make this full time so at first we can't promise monthly release cycle. We would like to do it tho. We're looking propably at a ~2 months cycle right now depending how much stuff we'll add per update. We would love to hear from all you guys suggestions about this. Maybe we'll make a poll soon!

Reactions: くもり空

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
At this point we are trying to get enough patreon support to make this full time so at first we can't promise monthly release cycle. We would like to do it tho. We're looking propably at a ~2 months cycle right now depending how much stuff we'll add per update. We would love to hear from all you guys suggestions about this. Maybe we'll make a poll soon!
ok update 2-3 months not bad its actually decent if has the right amount of content. i hope u get enough support so u can make more content, cause for what i see its really well made i enjoyed the theme of 80s (i knew has soon i started playing), story seems decent so far cant say much just from the introduction of the game, and the rest interaction and movements are smooth, congratz i hope to see more of this game in the future.

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
So for 5$ or 10$ pledge now we can access the DX version already? Or only in september? I like Ms. B =D
Yes, tho this build you'll receive it with the 2$ tier also since the public release was released at the same time. But with 5$ and 10$ tiers you'll get also ability to vote soon for the upcoming content! Next update will be early access for patrons, and DX for 5 and 10$ patrons. : ) ps. Yes she's a fine teacher...

This does look rather promising and I'll be looking forward to see how it progresses. The only thing I am wondering though is if we'll get to have a part time job as a paperboy, heh. With that diagonal orthographic map setup that's all I can think about every time I look at those screenshots. :closedeyesmile:
Not a bad idea...

ok update 2-3 months not bad its actually decent if has the right amount of content. i hope u get enough support so u can make more content, cause for what i see its really well made i enjoyed the theme of 80s (i knew has soon i started playing), story seems decent so far cant say much just from the introduction of the game, and the rest interaction and movements are smooth, congratz i hope to see more of this game in the future.
Thank you! We won't let you guys down. : )

Nov 20, 2017
Would like to play this game (looks pretty awesome so far).
But the game chrashes before I can even start, too :(

Buuuuuuuuuut.... with me, you got a new 5$ support ;)

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I must say, this game looks really promising. It's so refreshing to see this art style instead of the same four 3D models everyone uses.

It's a bit disappointing to see that the MC will not have sex with his family. My degenerate heart is broken.

However, I still hope to see some girl character archetypes like "the nerd" or "the shy girl" with an actual backstory and development. We see these types of character on a lot of games, but most of them are poorly executed because the writer is lazy, so the girl is just a whore with glasses that says she likes video-games. Having the chance to develop a relationship and see the girl slowly opening herself to you (literally and not literally) is what makes people really passionate about a character, making the final act much more enjoyable.

I haven't played the game yet, so I don't know if there's already a character like that, but if not, it would be awesome to see something like this in practice.

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Would like to play this game (looks pretty awesome so far).
But the game chrashes before I can even start, too :(

Buuuuuuuuuut.... with me, you got a new 5$ support ;)
It's most likely due the Opengl 3.3 requirement. If you have a gpu that's on a bit older that's probably the reason! :( We are however looking into this if there's anything we can do to this. (if thats not the problem, please pm me) And a HUGE thank you for supporting us anyway! :heartcoveredeyes:

is the mc huge?
He's not nothing abnormal but I think he'll manage... :rolleyes:

I must say, this game looks really promising. It's so refreshing to see this art style instead of the same four 3D models everyone uses.

It's a bit disappointing to see that the MC will not have sex with his family. My degenerate heart is broken.

However, I still hope to see some girl character archetypes like "the nerd" or "the shy girl" with an actual backstory and development. We see these types of character on a lot of games, but most of them are poorly executed because the writer is lazy, so the girl is just a whore with glasses that says she likes video-games. Having the chance to develop a relationship and see the girl slowly opening herself to you (literally and not literally) is what makes people really passionate about a character, making the final act much more enjoyable.

I haven't played the game yet, so I don't know if there's already a character like that, but if not, it would be awesome to see something like this in practice.
I think you'll love Sunny then! She's a real hardcore gamer, a loli hyperactive fangirl who's pervy yet still a little shy when it comes to the actual stuff. We try to make all our girls interesting and different, and if we fail you can always let us know in which department we could improve!

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
nice art
pixel?
any incest or futa ? now or future updates?
sexual homers .. no sex scenes? anal oral ?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Rpg rpg or just a lot of fetch quests? Cause challenging combat and randomized loots are so hot right now.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Is there going to be mouse support? Seems strange to have a cursor otherwise.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I think you'll love Sunny then! She's a real hardcore gamer, a loli hyperactive fangirl who's pervy yet still a little shy when it comes to the actual stuff. We try to make all our girls interesting and different, and if we fail you can always let us know in which department we could improve!
I just played the game and yes, I really liked Sunny! She's not only cute but her loli design is also lovely :D
My only suggestion is that you guys make her a little less "forward" in future builds (like when she blatantly says that the MC is cute), but instead she could be just the "curious shy" type, slowly becoming more comfortable around the MC. This way she would be very different from all the other characters, improving the story and quality of the game in general.

I know we don't have ultimate power on what direction the game should go, but this is just my honest feedback.

Overall I think the art is beautiful and the engine is solid. I haven't experienced any bugs or crashes and the general experience is not only entertaining but this is a game I would buy even without any NSFW content. Thanks for posting and good luck with the development!

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
nice art
pixel?
any incest or futa ? now or future updates?
sexual homers .. no sex scenes? anal oral ?
Whole game is made with pixel graphics, yes. There's no incest or futa. There will be sex scenes 1 oral in the game, no anal at this moment.

Rpg rpg or just a lot of fetch quests? Cause challenging combat and randomized loots are so hot right now.
Actually orignal idea was to have combat but we found it to be deviate too much from the main point of the game. The "Rpg" elements mostly come from having different attributes you can level (in future) as well as your karma. Will you be a bad boy or a mr. nice guy. Choices in game and it's events will change that and it will also affect certain characters. The relationship and stats systems are already in the game, they are just not used in 0.01.

We want to make the quest as interesting as possible with puzzles and mini games we are implementing later as they require their own systems. The game will emphasize on exploring, story, decision making, collecting and babes ofc!

Is there going to be mouse support? Seems strange to have a cursor otherwise.
The mouse support is mainly for menus (main and in-game such as item and quest menus). You can also operate computers with a real mouse instead of keys/controller!

where is the library?
It's west from the suburbs and south west from town!

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes