• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Really interested in this game, I wonder if someone can make a fan signature.

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
will there be a way to wiew already seen scenes?
That is a good idea. Not sure yet wether it's a gallery or a way to remember the whole scenes. The latter would be better yes?

Really interested in this game, I wonder if someone can make a fan signature.
We are so happy for all your guys positive feedback and reactions! Thank you to you all future fans of the game!

Nov 20, 2017
Just played the game yesterday (for a bit).
Looks pretty sweet so far.

Here are some things I just want to tell:
- the Chars should do other things everyday.
Looks a bit stupid when you see Dax spending all his money for a drink everyday xD
- add a Gallery-Mode
Since there aren't any animated scenes, a normal Gallery-Mode should do the work.
- add part-time jobs to earn money (I think you already said that )

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.
Cause I really like what your doing, I would like to help with the Sounddesign (been producing since 10 years).
I even would do it for free just for the prpject

Anyway... Awesome what you're doing there ✌

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Just played the game yesterday (for a bit).
Looks pretty sweet so far.

Here are some things I just want to tell:
- the Chars should do other things everyday.
Looks a bit stupid when you see Dax spending all his money for a drink everyday XD
- add a Gallery-Mode
Since there aren't any animated scenes, a normal Gallery-Mode should do the work.
- add part-time jobs to earn money (I think you already said that )

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.
Cause I really like what your doing, I would like to help with the Sounddesign (been producing since 10 years).
I even would do it for free just for the prpject

Anyway... Awesome what you're doing there ✌
Yes we agree, Dex can't be buying soda all day everyday! Atm the town is pretty empty, with just couple of pedestrians with some small routines. This is not the goal tho! In the final release we hope that we have a living breathing town full of people with things to say and to do. Of course as ambitious as that is it will take time and the main characters are the main priority with their stories. ( And theres quite a few of them as well...! ) So we totally agree with you, just takes a little time to get there! : ) Gallery and part-time jobs are coming also in the future!

Thank you for your feedback and interest! If you want to give a helping hand ( We can't offer any pay at the moment since we are trying desperately to support ourselves! ) pm me about the things you could do and we can go from there.

hbnufodbh

Jul 26, 2018
First of all: great game thus far :) 2. Is there a questlog somewhere? And 3. Does anyone know where the cave is in which the two dudes with the beer are hiding in?

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
First of all: great game thus far :) 2. Is there a questlog somewhere? And 3. Does anyone know where the cave is in which the two dudes with the beer are hiding in?
Yes, there is a quest log! You can enter it from the item menu. There's two button icons floating on the sides which tell you what to press (right side quest log and left side relationships ). There's a npc in town who tells you where it is, I won't spoil it here but if you want to know there's a walkthrough packed with the game! I wrote it there! : ) Hope this helps!

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
I can tell from the background art there is some inspiration from the Earthbound series. I too agree it would be good to have some sort of gallery, perhaps in the form of memories? I do have another idea though, perhaps have sprite sex scenes for small stuff using the over world sprites? At least there would be some sort of animated parts then and its not often we find sprite scenes that are uncensored at this level of quality online anyways. :D

Reactions: uradamus

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
I can tell from the background art there is some inspiration from the Earthbound series. I too agree it would be good to have some sort of gallery, perhaps in the form of memories? I do have another idea though, perhaps have sprite sex scenes for small stuff using the over world sprites? At least there would be some sort of animated parts then and its not often we find sprite scenes that are uncensored at this level of quality online anyways. :D
Memories could be one way also to do it yes, we'll have to try things out and see. Sprite animations are seriously lacking at this point as we've been focusing on getting as much objects and people as possible. Extra details and animations are coming later for sure!

hbnufodbh

Jul 26, 2018
Yes, there is a quest log! You can enter it from the item menu. There's two button icons floating on the sides which tell you what to press (right side quest log and left side relationships ). There's a npc in town who tells you where it is, I won't spoil it here but if you want to know there's a walkthrough packed with the game! I wrote it there! : ) Hope this helps!
That did help, thanks for replying : )

Reactions: DandyBoyOni

dodgt

Jun 1, 2017
Game is great! Love the look and feel of the game and the art is awesome. Nips on some of the characters were a bit big for me but to each their own. I agree with people suggesting adding a gallery, also, the default controls don't quite work for one-handed playing if you get what I mean XD

Nov 20, 2017
I have an idea for the Gallery-Mode.
Put it in the Computer.
Give Alex a Camera so he can make secretly Photos in the H-Events

KingWebbly

Jul 28, 2017
Game is off to a good start and the art style is really good. My only real complaint is that I have no clue how to navigate outside of wandering around and hoping I remember where I have to go. I would like there to be a simple map to help.

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
I have an idea for the Gallery-Mode.
Put it in the Computer.
Give Alex a Camera so he can make secretly Photos in the H-Events
Interesting suggestion, we'll have to think about it. This could be a little questionable though at some points!

Game is off to a good start and the art style is really good. My only real complaint is that I have no clue how to navigate outside of wandering around and hoping I remember where I have to go. I would like there to be a simple map to help.
There's probably going to be a map later on, wether it's a map that you carry or "You are here" billboards. Our vision was to emphasize the exploring aspect, much like in silent hill games (though not in a scary way). This is why you can also interact with most objects in the game although there's nothing to find at this moment. But it's good to hear suggestions from you guys, keep letting us know what kinda things you'd like to see in the game and we can take notes!

Reactions: Mαlice

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
This turning out to be one of my top games great polish and love went into it !

It's a really big bummer that we won't be able to have fun with the mother T_T ..... she looks the best by far (body type , hair and attitude !)

also ran into a mini - bug ... i went to the right side of a house (which is on the opposite side of the road to the library ) .... and my character fell threw the map !

well let ya know if i found more bugs ( hopping to give ya fed back dev! )

other than that ... I just wish more "bigger" MILFS or girls i.e chubby or wide hips or in other words : EXTRA THICC !

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes