Nov 20, 2017
Don't get your hopes to high.
As you can see the dev is here on the forum and I don't think he will be happy to see that someone share the password^^

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Don't get your hopes to high.
As you can see the dev is here on the forum and I don't think he will be happy to see that someone share the password^^
There are quite a few Discord 'moles' in this thread.:eek:penedeyewink:
Jokes aside, this developer deserves more pledge since he is kinda like a 'pioneer' of this type of adult games.

Alice Oswell

Aug 17, 2017
This game earns a lot more patrons then it has, it's really good. c:

Tho if you guys really want the password, PM me something funny and maybe I'll share.

Reactions: Gabaw

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I really enjoyed the update it will get better in the next updates, bad side is since its just came out there is no sexual content (BJ, sex, etc) and Positive is Game is perfect story, art and gameplay and just unique, what i enjoyed the most in this update was the paper boy job im still playing it cause its fun.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
I really enjoyed the update it will get better in the next updates, bad side is since its just came out there is no sexual content (BJ, sex, etc) and Positive is Game is perfect story, art and gameplay and just unique, what i enjoyed the most in this update was the paper boy job im still playing it cause its fun.
You're playing the public version ... which has a lot less nudity / less lewd dialogue thus ... none of those sex scenes are there ... if ya get your hands on the DX version however ...there is actually more than one of each of what you mentioned ^ ^

if ya noticed sometimes the DX version pops up to the side in some occasions .... informing you that its suppose to be different ...

altho I don't think the pop up shows up everytime ... since if it did ... it would really be annoying ... since a lot of the scenes are quite too lewd for the public version level ... but don't quote me on that :coldsweat: .

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I paid for october, but had to stop pledging temporarily for november, bc too much stuff was on preorder anyway i didn't get any DX password so i'd presume this has the full content

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Any code to unlock gallery?
sadly there is none ... but if someone share's their save file , you'll be able to get all screens the person unlocked ... (I think)

But I highly recommend going through the game since bunch of scenes occur with the dialogue avatars rather than the cutscene

chances are, the devs might add an avatar gallery as well in the next update !

kasztan

May 6, 2018
Where can I find Red to ask him for liquor? The Walkthrough says that he's at ShopSmart but I couldn't find him there.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes