keff

Jan 21, 2018
Mission: "Find Tracy"
WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS SLUT ??
Sorry for the bad words, but I can't find it.
she talks about her dead dad then says she wishes she was dead and runs away, and then mc thinks aloud "SHE SAID DEAD.... I WONDER IF THAT WAS A HINT?????"
go to the cemetary dummy

Question after blue haired devil quest how do you meet the chick can't ever find her ?.
check the computer lab or the right hallway

can somebody tell me where is Traci home ? thank you
apartments at the top of the map, set your quest as active and it will point to it

any saves? I lost mine
one of the first things posted here after the update were saves, go back a few pages

Last edited:
Reactions: jackp0t

keff

Jan 21, 2018
can you explain more i tried going to cave on the left but it just lead outside area with no where to go ???
bruh just go around the caves for a few minutes, you could find it by randomly entering caves you haven't been in faster than it took you to come here and ask

Reactions: omarsayed

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Do old saves work with this? I opened a save from this thread but it says 100% progress. How is that possible? I don't think it was a save from after this latest update

keff

Jan 21, 2018
Do old saves work with this? I opened a save from this thread but it says 100% progress. How is that possible? I don't think it was a save from after this latest update
it has multiple saves, the 2nd one is 85% which starts at the beginning of this update

Reactions: jackp0t

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
If you haven't found it yet, it's a green plant. Goto the first cave on the top left, once you go out of it, there's a cave thats on the top right. It'll bring you up higher. Go through that cave and when ur out, there's a big green plant surrounded by other smaller plants.
cant find it.. edit: found it. these are good instructions

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
So on the last save which I got from here on 100%, mom is in her bedroom in the afternoon but she does not react to my C key press?? why?

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
For the Peyote plant. Literally as soon as you enter the desert. If you goto the top left of the map. U will see the first cave. Go through it. Once you're out, goto the top right and you'll see another cave. That Cave will bring you up. Once you're out of the cave, to the right you'll see a big plant surrounded by smaller plants. That's how to get the Peyote. The first cave will be at the top left if you just entered the Desert.

Reactions: destroyer111
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes