Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
Where can I find Traci in the quest Fistful of Problems?

Edit: The cemetery

Last edited:

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Man, sad about Amy's sex scene.

Given the ass shaking tempting scenes earlier with the MC, I was hoping we'd get her shaking her naked ass to tempt the the MC for a round of doggy style fucking. Instead of just the sudden PG-13 rated standing sex scene where you could only see some butt cheeks.
Yeah I definitely thought the first sex scene would have been doggy and/or anal. I also thought there would be a new melissa and amy scene or dialogue each update. That would make sense, continue the main story with the most liked characters while focusing each update on an unexplored character. Still, this game is really well done and my favorite. And I'm always a bit critical on my favorites.

Reactions: lo0u and thealucid

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I enjoyed this update overall. I think the story line could have been reduced such as finding the stupid peyote and having her be pissed at you, happy with you, repeat. Inclusion of the voice acting is a welcome addition, though they repeat lines a bit too much, less is more. Would like a few more of the fucking scenes to have unique dialogue too since it's the moment we all play for.

Enjoyed it more than the Mary update though (minus the sex scenes) because I hated how in that update, most of the dialogue was with Skylar or whatever, wasn't even really with Mary. The pixel sex animations though are really well done, I like those sometimes more than the animation scenes. Was the best with Melissa and was good with Traci. Wouldn't mind an update just to update the rest like that.

Great game overall. Wish they could get more people working on it and contributing.

der der der

Dec 9, 2017
100%. All CG, and I think all Cards and Sprites.
If you wanna replay animations you gotta find them in the overworld at a certain time of day. I dont have a list or guide for that. If anyone knows when and where all the animation replays are that would be extremely helpful.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
If you wanna replay animations you gotta find them in the overworld at a certain time of day. I dont have a list or guide for that. If anyone knows when and where all the animation replays are that would be extremely helpful.
a lot of the animations and scenes don't have replays unfortunately. you pretty much can't interact with mom at all once you finish her quests besides looking at her ass

der der der

Dec 9, 2017
a lot of the animations and scenes don't have replays unfortunately. you pretty much can't interact with mom at all once you finish her quests besides looking at her ass
In the last build you could meet her in her room, i dont remeber when but you could replay her scene. Same with sister. Ill go check now and see

mstafakurdsh

May 31, 2020
how i can chnge file

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah I definitely thought the first sex scene would have been doggy and/or anal. I also thought there would be a new melissa and amy scene or dialogue each update. That would make sense, continue the main story with the most liked characters while focusing each update on an unexplored character. Still, this game is really well done and my favorite. And I'm always a bit critical on my favorites.
There should be a scene banging the mom doing yoga by now lol

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes