keff

Jan 21, 2018
You can replay both mom and sister in the morning in their rooms.
really? for me mom is in the kitchen in the morning and wont talk to me, and i have 100%. maybe it's because i've been using the same save for a few versions now

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
does anyone have a copy of a older version of the game they could share? i want to see the older secrets that have been removed over time i belive the version im looking for is 0.3.1 if anyone could help that would be great

Jenti

Jan 12, 2020
I used my save file from 0.5.0 and idk why traci school task like blue haired devil came again and i completed. My 90% tasks are done but now i cant find traci anywhere or anything which can trigger new quest. According to someone in this forum next quest should be Cinderella. How to trigger next quests?

pdoughnut

Apr 15, 2018
So I'm stuck at Confrontation where you Come Back later(night) but I already peeped through the window before and a police lady told me to stop jerking off. But now when I go there, it tells me I didn't complete that part, and that I shouldn't disturb them at night.

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Any DEV here? There's a bug after meeting Tess at the pool party. There was minor changes in her sprites, and now she is crying at her door after been exposed... but when you talk to her now, immediatly ativate "Confrontation" at Red's door and if you go there and try to look at the window, you kind skip the quest and it got stuck. The cop (forgot her name) apear and Alex is jerking in the middle of the party... Then the quest cannot be complete.
So I'm stuck at Confrontation where you Come Back later(night) but I already peeped through the window before and a police lady told me to stop jerking off. But now when I go there, it tells me I didn't complete that part, and that I shouldn't disturb them at night.
Seem like a bug, but your not the only one stuck there

der der der

Dec 9, 2017
I used my save file from 0.5.0 and idk why traci school task like blue haired devil came again and i completed. My 90% tasks are done but now i cant find traci anywhere or anything which can trigger new quest. According to someone in this forum next quest should be Cinderella. How to trigger next quests?
girls bathroom after school

Reactions: dokodesuka
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes