KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Doyou have a picture, I've tried doing this several times and I haven't been able to figure it out
ok this guys instructions are fine except one step that puts you at the wrong cave, the first one.
corrected:
go to the ranch
Go to the desert
RUN STRAIGHT UP THE MAP, the cave in the middle top is the one you want to go to its the only one
go through cave
go to right after exiting
hop down to other cliff
enter other cave
come out cave
plant will be on ground by tree

the other instructions would have you trying to go into two caves on the left most part of the map

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
some of these minigames are HARD... the race track, the third car chase (always run out of gas and I hit like 80-90% of the gas tanks)
i agree with the Race Track one, without the item that gives you more time you need to basically play perfectly otherwise you run out of time, as for the Car Chase i had a little trouble with it, what worked for me was mostly staying near the side of the road since cars rarely come from there, then just focus on getting gas and avoid road blocks, making sure to always use the boost whenever possible.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
for those wondering, the skulls minigame leads to nothing, the old halloweeen stuff has been removed, maybe they will release an new update with well... upadted halloween stuff, what you can do is unlock the crypt that leads totone of the secrert girls that sells the collective cards and the characters sprites to view in Alex's pc

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes