Bobby696969

Aug 4, 2017
I cannot trigger Traci’s Cinderella quest for the life of me!!! I’ve tried to trigger it in the women’s restroom so many times and she just won’t show up!! Sucks man :( I have 97% complete and I just can’t figure out how to do it

D

Deleted member 1512038

I'm stuck at the ranch after the party. Im at 51% no new quests. Talking to Skylar just does bootlegging and cousin/aunt are repeat sex scenes. Is there some way to trigger new quests or did is it more probably a bug

destroyer111

Jul 14, 2018
does anyone have a copy of a older version of the game they could share? i want to see the older secrets that have been removed over time i belive the version im looking for is 0.3.1 if anyone could help that would be great
It's no longer by the library because the library has been moved to the main part of town. If you want to find this secret then take the bus to the area called "intersection" and walk off of the hill on the left through the opening in the fence. You'll fall into the bushes and go into a room with a statue. interact with the statue and it will give you case and silver coins.

Reactions: Gabaw

MrPortman

Nov 18, 2019
Как достать две мышки с полок в подвале?
How do you get two mice off the shelves in the basement?

Noone43

Sep 25, 2020
go to the ranch
Go to the desert
Run Up and to the left
find a cave
go through cave
go to right after exiting
hop down to other cliff
enter other cave
come out cave
plant will be on ground by tree
Doyou have a picture, I've tried doing this several times and I haven't been able to figure it out

keff

Jan 21, 2018
Doyou have a picture, I've tried doing this several times and I haven't been able to figure it out
bro i literally found it within a minute of just going into random cave entrances. just run around and enter all the caves you haven't entered yet. a picture won't show the route to get to it, that description is the best thing short of a video.

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
It's no longer by the library because the library has been moved to the main part of town. If you want to find this secret then take the bus to the area called "intersection" and walk off of the hill on the left through the opening in the fence. You'll fall into the bushes and go into a room with a statue. interact with the statue and it will give you case and silver coins.
that's a cool secret but its not the only one i would like to see i remember hearing about one that was in a tree trunk that has been removed i would like to see that too hence why i was asking for a older version of the game

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone has bug with mom ? after her quest is done it suppose to unlock repeat sex scene with her in bed room but I can't interact with her.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Go to the desert (north of where your Aunt lives) and then dig up all the little spots in the ground (a 'C' will appear when you are next to something you can dig). If you don't have a shovel then keep doing missions with your male cousin.

The fossils take a while to collect. I didn't get any duplicates until the last two. If you can't get the last few fossils then just save before you get them identified by the Museum woman and if you get a duplicate, reload and try again. That worked for me.

Reactions: Big Daddy and Helpy

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
So I'm stuck at Confrontation where you Come Back later(night) but I already peeped through the window before and a police lady told me to stop jerking off. But now when I go there, it tells me I didn't complete that part, and that I shouldn't disturb them at night.
Seem like a bug, but your not the only one stuck there
It's a bug, if you click on the window for Red's mom's scene (where the cop shows up and catches you) before the confrontation quest triggers it will screw up the quest progression. To fix it, you have to go back to a save before you clicked on the window and wait to do so until you get to the proper point in the confrontation quest.

Reactions: shadow33x

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
some of these minigames are HARD... the race track, the third car chase (always run out of gas and I hit like 80-90% of the gas tanks)

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes