Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
After the last update the game was screwed up, I was well advanced but when I gave it to load after updating, it returned to the beginning of the game

Rockets op

Oct 9, 2020
Please can someone tell me where the last mushroom is I can not find it anywhere if you can pass a photo I would appreciate it

armchairjosh

Oct 3, 2020
i agree with the Race Track one, without the item that gives you more time you need to basically play perfectly otherwise you run out of time, as for the Car Chase i had a little trouble with it, what worked for me was mostly staying near the side of the road since cars rarely come from there, then just focus on getting gas and avoid road blocks, making sure to always use the boost whenever possible.
i agree with the Race Track one, without the item that gives you more time you need to basically play perfectly otherwise you run out of time, as for the Car Chase i had a little trouble with it, what worked for me was mostly staying near the side of the road since cars rarely come from there, then just focus on getting gas and avoid road blocks, making sure to always use the boost whenever possible.
yeah i think i'll just cheat on this godforsaken game

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Playing on Andriod, do i need to create new fresh game to get the latest content after update?

Asking since old saves dont function on pc.

This game is awsome on andriod with gamepad.
Without gamepad, extremly hard.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Would someone please tell me what the movie poster in the hall is meant to be? Apparently I'm not a cool kid and I can't recognise it from the game's graphics. The poster features three people in glasses and blue shirts (which may actually be the same person), and what looks like a bit of blood. When the MC looks at it he says it's his favourite movie. I know it's a tad off-topic, but I've been searching for over an hour and thought, 'Sod it, just ask already.' TIA and cheers!

PatchHiggins

May 25, 2020
Okay, so! Got 100%! Went to Hell! Supposedly there's an Eice scene but she just says to get out? Also earlier in the thread someone says there are two secret merchants but then later someone says there are four? If there are more than above the store and in the cemetery, where are they? Thanks!!

GabrielKlaus

Jan 29, 2020
I'm stuck at the Last Supper quest. It's the quest that I get punched in the cemetery and wake up in a cave full of boxes. I really have no idea how to solve this puzzle, since I couldn't get any boxes out of place yet.

Aug 17, 2018
Would someone please tell me what the movie poster in the hall is meant to be? Apparently I'm not a cool kid and I can't recognise it from the game's graphics. The poster features three people in glasses and blue shirts (which may actually be the same person), and what looks like a bit of blood. When the MC looks at it he says it's his favourite movie. I know it's a tad off-topic, but I've been searching for over an hour and thought, 'Sod it, just ask already.' TIA and cheers!
They are the Hanson Brothers from the 1977 movie Slap Shot

Reactions: SlowDance
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes