Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
am I the only one who's having the problem of not seeing the library building in the game??
please help me to solve this issue

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
am I the only one who's having the problem of not seeing the library building in the game??
please help me to solve this issue
The library is not there. Go to the main town area (where the school is) and go to any bus stop and press 'C' to bring up the map. Then press the right arrow key to scroll the map to the right (this is not very clear that you can do this). The library is to the right of the arcade. Or just go to the road with the sushi bar on and travel up to the end of the road and go right.

Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
The library is not there. Go to the main town area (where the school is) and go to any bus stop and press 'C' to bring up the map. Then press the right arrow key to scroll the map to the right (this is not very clear that you can do this). The library is to the right of the arcade. Or just go to the road with the sushi bar on and travel up to the end of the road and go right.
Thanks a lot bro, you saved me a headache!

Reactions: mr biscuits
May 5, 2017

1604244384375.png
DOWNLOAD / / /

DX PASSWORD = :graven:

0.5.7 Changelog
- Halloween carnival event at the cemetery
- 1 new character with a sex scene
- 1 new cutscene and animation
- New audio engine
- 200 mb less RAM usage

How to get to the new content:

After 6 days have passed, Amy will be waiting you in the living room (morning). She will tell you that there's going to be a Halloween carnival at the cemetery. Head there by night to unravel it's secrets.

OLD 0.5 SAVES ARE 100% COMPATIBLE WITH 0.5.7!!!

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes