F4pmanxd32

Oct 10, 2020
can progress be saved in this version? or will I have to start back on the new one? I don't want to lose my progress

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Considering the bust sizes of the majority of girls in this game I'm surprised there isnt a single paizuri scene yet

• Haha
Reactions: jowishg

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
The job with the crate puzzles, some of those can't be solved by just pushing the boxes, right? You need to somehow be able to pull them back.

I've tried solving them in several ways, they're impossible.

Jul 13, 2020
The job with the crate puzzles, some of those can't be solved by just pushing the boxes, right? You need to somehow be able to pull them back.

I've tried solving them in several ways, they're impossible.
dokodesuka I'm confident (but not certain) they can all be solved simply by pushing. I've been able to solve many, but not all of them. Which ones are you having trouble with?

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
dokodesuka I'm confident (but not certain) they can all be solved simply by pushing. I've been able to solve many, but not all of them. Which ones are you having trouble with?
Any after the first two seem impossible to me, I think my IQ might not be as high as I imagined...

Well, I should've done my homework, there's a YT playlist with some of them:

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Good game so far, wish the erotic scenes lasted a little longer though after completing a quest, would be cool if your laptop or others got more erotic scenes as you progress the game too, or at least put a scene viewer in your own

Jul 13, 2020
Any after the first two seem impossible to me, I think my IQ might not be as high as I imagined...

Well, I should've done my homework, there's a YT playlist with some of them:
Nice! After replying, I thought 'Maybe I should put together a guide of the ones I can solve' but now glad I don't have to! And I've felt the same way, any time I go in there and I can't figure it out, I just quit and try a different one lol

Reactions: dokodesuka

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I do not know if DEV would be interested in adding this feature to the game but for the DBA TCG he/she could add a special booklet where it not only keeps a track of the cards we obtained, but also filled in a specific pages of the booklet.
We used to have this for many game movie cartoon characters and each were applied in to specific page.
For example in this game we can have: character page, girls in panties page, sexy poses page, MC and girls having sexy time page, uncovered secrets page and so on.

Reactions: dokodesuka

assman69420

May 21, 2020
I've been having a lot of fun with this game. The dialogue is funny, the minigames are challenging but doable, the pixel art is cute/sexy as the situation dictates, and there's plenty of anal :D

I just finished the halloween quest (and got to have more anal sex), and I'm sitting at 98% completed. The last thing I did before that was the fossils. Is there a handy dandy checklist anywhere? Clearly there's someone I haven't fucked, and it's sad that they're out there waiting for me :(

Reactions: Lkjlkjjmjbjmjb
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes