LupusBravefapper

Oct 15, 2019
Does anybody else have troubles with the Makeup Artist quest? The hospital room where Lori is supposed to be is always locked and the woman at the hospital's entrance tells me that the nurses are occupied, it doesn't matter if it's morning or afternoon. Maybe it's because I have already seen Lori's scene in an save of an older version of the game?

Last edited:

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Is there a list or guide to the missions?
I mean something that says who I would have to talk to to activate main or secondary missions, completing the missions is not difficult but finding the missions is difficult for me.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a list or guide to the missions?
I mean something that says who I would have to talk to to activate main or secondary missions, completing the missions is not difficult but finding the missions is difficult for me.
I would recommend to visit and to talk to any possible character at a different time of the day. Some will only trigger their quests at certain time's, but also you have to progress with specific character more before you can even get the others to introduce their quests. :unsure:

Xent

Aug 30, 2017
Had fun with the game but gona stay at 98% because fossil quest, does anyone know if there is even a CG with the assistan at the museum or not?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Had fun with the game but gona stay at 98% because fossil quest, does anyone know if there is even a CG with the assistan at the museum or not?
If you collect all 20 items than you will get a scene with her and MC, Which might unlock more options in future, if not already there. :unsure: :)

Xent

Aug 30, 2017
Uuu now I will have to save scum the last part 1/20 that last 2% is gonna kill me. Thanks for the answer.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
is it true that there is a hidden room at 100% completion?
and if this is true where can I find it?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Play the digging game until you find a voucher in one of the holes
Play the strength game and win
Play the coffin game until you find a voucher when you open the coffin
Talk to the guy at the front and find all his candies
Can t recall where I got the last one.
do you need the shovel to get all the candy? because I don't have it and I just wanted to see this one event....

edit: note I'm stuck at 4vouchers and 37/38 candy... starting to worry shovel was mandatory? (the one girl does save her candy tastes like dirt?)

edit2: leaving the halloween festival I am told it's one time only, so, ffff, darnit, I hope the shovel wasn't mandatory, but I don't know where else to look for the final candy.... anyone got a save file that has all the candy or vouchers?

Last edited:

yoteisthe

Oct 26, 2020
I played the game for awhile and got to 89% on my quests. I found out I was missing the all hallows eve quest. Do I need to start a new game for dex and trev to show up?

Xent

Aug 30, 2017
do you need the shovel to get all the candy? because I don't have it and I just wanted to see this one event....

edit: note I'm stuck at 4vouchers and 37/38 candy... starting to worry shovel was mandatory? (the one girl does save her candy tastes like dirt?)

edit2: leaving the halloween festival I am told it's one time only, so, ffff, darnit, I hope the shovel wasn't mandatory, but I don't know where else to look for the final candy.... anyone got a save file that has all the candy or vouchers?
I don't think you need the shovel, all the vouchers are in the mini games and one from getting all the candy some are really hidden linke straight out behind a tomb stone

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
is it true that there is a hidden room at 100% completion?
and if this is true where can I find it?
Never found it or gotten in the hidden room.
Last update it was the rats and pentagram in the tomb but i could never figure out how to get all rats up there. Unless i was in the wrong place.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Never found it or gotten in the hidden room.
Last update it was the rats and pentagram in the tomb but i could never figure out how to get all rats up there. Unless i was in the wrong place.
Pretty sure you just need to throw one rat into the pentagram. You need to throw the rat twice I think, jump very quickly after throwing the rat as it's only stunned for a few seconds and then will move and fall off the box. Once you're in hell you can enter the building once you have 100% and there are some people to talk to.

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
No one made a mode or scene viewer for this game? game has so many short erotic scenes and then gone forever :eek:

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Pretty sure you just need to throw one rat into the pentagram. You need to throw the rat twice I think, jump very quickly after throwing the rat as it's only stunned for a few seconds and then will move and fall off the box. Once you're in hell you can enter the building once you have 100% and there are some people to talk to.
Sounds like a hard one ^^

GuiSc

May 10, 2019
Someone know how to start the mission "All Hallows' Eve", I'm stuck in 97% of the game, and this mission was supposed to start next to the beginning of the game, but for some reason doesn't started

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes