Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Well hopefully whoever is a patron right now could do us a solid and request more content for her the next update! Been wanting to see where that route leads for awhile.
If I recall right she almost won against Rhona in the update, but she lost by a thin margin. So you're not alone in wanting that. She wasn't an option in the poll for the Mary update so she might be next time.

Robo_luchador

Aug 19, 2019
ok i'm stuck at 91% and I haven't done Bookworm or anything with Asuka l can't find her to trigger the quest and she not in the library in the afternoon

Edit:
never mind i found her

andrewssgt

Jan 11, 2020
How in the world is one supposed to complete the warehouse job mini games? getting those damn crates on there spot. doesn't seem possible

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
Is there a limited amount of these silver coins in the game? And do I need to find every single one to buy all the avatar viewer files from the secret shops? Because I missed one in the warehouse where you had to steal the weed, and it seems like I can#t get in there anymore...

I found 4 of those secret shops (graveyard, behind the shop, campsite and desert), any other ones I don't know about? And is there a way to possibly "farm" these coins?

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Well I guess next time will be Ms B after the next traci/lori update. Unfortunately most people after that seems to want erika and sunny. Those don't interest me at all but will hopefully still continue to pledge regardless. I would just like some main content to feel like it's progressing.

Robo_luchador

Aug 19, 2019
i got Death by Snu Snu where are the graveyard quests? thanks btw
go at night play the mini game with grave digger/keeper in the grave yard. Take to key he gives you and open the mausoleum at the end of the grave yard to find a room with skull on a ledge solve the puzzle and talk to the skull

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes