• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Slaany

Jan 27, 2021
I'm on the halloween event trying to get all 5 badges/things
I managed to get 3 (skull run thing, and with the 3 coffins things, and the one in the ground)

How the hell I get the other ones?
-I imagine you can get one with the steght test.... But it seems impossible to win, atm I'm savescumming (try, fail, reload) ¿Any tips?
-The digger minigame gives badges or it is usseless? If its usseless where to get the final one? If its a way one badge.....HOW?

Jul 13, 2020
I'm on the halloween event trying to get all 5 badges/things
I managed to get 3 (skull run thing, and with the 3 coffins things, and the one in the ground)

How the hell I get the other ones?
-I imagine you can get one with the steght test.... But it seems impossible to win, atm I'm savescumming (try, fail, reload) ¿Any tips?
-The digger minigame gives badges or it is usseless? If its usseless where to get the final one? If its a way one badge.....HOW?
Yes, the other two minigames are the way to get the final two vouchers. Savescumming for the Test of Strength is a fine way to do it. My advice is just keep trying (sorry I don't have a magic piece of advice). It's just all down to timing. Gotta get it where the pumpkin lines up with the face of the ghost.
For The Dig, just dig dig dig until you find the voucher. All the other spots just have normal stuff in it (money, condoms, etc.). Keep spamming the dig button while walking around in there and you should find it.

Reactions: Slaany

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Anything new happened so far ??
I haven't seen any news from this game for quite some time
He made an update the other day, basically his kids and him keep getting the flu and with corona they can't go to school with even a sneeze, so he's been backed up. But sounds like he's going to try and make an effort to get it out there (hopefully soon but without rushing).

badassjerome69

Apr 24, 2020
I'm having issues with the King of Kong quest, when I walk up to the door, the prompts shows up to enter but nothing happens when I press it, any ideas?

Jul 13, 2020
I'm having issues with the King of Kong quest, when I walk up to the door, the prompts shows up to enter but nothing happens when I press it, any ideas?
You mean to enter the arcade? Do you have any other issues using the action button or is it just with this quest? What time of day are you trying to go in the arcade? I'm not sure exactly what times of day the arcade is open, but if you're trying to go in in the evening or night, it might just be closed.

Reactions: Willo0w

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Over 50% done now. Seems like they're trying to pump this update out finally. Hopefully it will be sooner than later. But better late than rushed.

badassjerome69

Apr 24, 2020
You mean to enter the arcade? Do you have any other issues using the action button or is it just with this quest? What time of day are you trying to go in the arcade? I'm not sure exactly what times of day the arcade is open, but if you're trying to go in in the evening or night, it might just be closed.
yeah its just with the arcade, prompt comes up and all at morning and afternoon which is when its open, tried a fresh install 3 times now haha

Voi

Aug 4, 2018
How many hours of content does the game have? Have been waiting to try it for months, don't know if its time to pull the trigger. Maybe wait till 0.6?

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
How many hours of content does the game have? Have been waiting to try it for months, don't know if its time to pull the trigger. Maybe wait till 0.6?
Looks like the update is at 55% or so and they're gonna try and make the next part faster (hopefully). They've been very sparse with news unfortunately, but if you can hold off, I'd recommend it, since they said the new version won't be compatible with the old version cause of changes in the story.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Wow, actually an even simpler solution, use an online hex editor, search for cheat mode, flip the 01 to 00, then export and load the file. Works perfectly if anyone wants to use the cheats from DX mode then still get full access to the secret bonus room, wherever it is in this version.
What file do I use the editor on?

fugdis

May 3, 2018
What file do I use the editor on?
The save file you cheated on. If you use the DX code it unlocks the cheats, but the bit doesn't actually flip till you use a cheat. Using cheats causes you to miss out on a bonus scene in hell. You get to hell by throwing a rat onto the pentagram in the cave in the graveyard. You use a hex editor after you've finished cheating to make the game think you never cheated, good if you want to skip minigames or get a bunch of money.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
The save file you cheated on. If you use the DX code it unlocks the cheats, but the bit doesn't actually flip till you use a cheat. Using cheats causes you to miss out on a bonus scene in hell. You get to hell by throwing a rat onto the pentagram in the cave in the graveyard. You use a hex editor after you've finished cheating to make the game think you never cheated, good if you want to skip minigames or get a bunch of money.
I don't have save files only .bin files.

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes