badassjerome69

Apr 24, 2020
I'm having issues with the King of Kong quest, when I walk up to the door, the prompts shows up to enter but nothing happens when I press it, any ideas?

Jul 13, 2020
I'm having issues with the King of Kong quest, when I walk up to the door, the prompts shows up to enter but nothing happens when I press it, any ideas?
You mean to enter the arcade? Do you have any other issues using the action button or is it just with this quest? What time of day are you trying to go in the arcade? I'm not sure exactly what times of day the arcade is open, but if you're trying to go in in the evening or night, it might just be closed.

Reactions: Willo0w

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Over 50% done now. Seems like they're trying to pump this update out finally. Hopefully it will be sooner than later. But better late than rushed.

badassjerome69

Apr 24, 2020
You mean to enter the arcade? Do you have any other issues using the action button or is it just with this quest? What time of day are you trying to go in the arcade? I'm not sure exactly what times of day the arcade is open, but if you're trying to go in in the evening or night, it might just be closed.
yeah its just with the arcade, prompt comes up and all at morning and afternoon which is when its open, tried a fresh install 3 times now haha

Voi

Aug 4, 2018
How many hours of content does the game have? Have been waiting to try it for months, don't know if its time to pull the trigger. Maybe wait till 0.6?

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
How many hours of content does the game have? Have been waiting to try it for months, don't know if its time to pull the trigger. Maybe wait till 0.6?
Looks like the update is at 55% or so and they're gonna try and make the next part faster (hopefully). They've been very sparse with news unfortunately, but if you can hold off, I'd recommend it, since they said the new version won't be compatible with the old version cause of changes in the story.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Wow, actually an even simpler solution, use an online hex editor, search for cheat mode, flip the 01 to 00, then export and load the file. Works perfectly if anyone wants to use the cheats from DX mode then still get full access to the secret bonus room, wherever it is in this version.
What file do I use the editor on?

fugdis

May 3, 2018
What file do I use the editor on?
The save file you cheated on. If you use the DX code it unlocks the cheats, but the bit doesn't actually flip till you use a cheat. Using cheats causes you to miss out on a bonus scene in hell. You get to hell by throwing a rat onto the pentagram in the cave in the graveyard. You use a hex editor after you've finished cheating to make the game think you never cheated, good if you want to skip minigames or get a bunch of money.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
The save file you cheated on. If you use the DX code it unlocks the cheats, but the bit doesn't actually flip till you use a cheat. Using cheats causes you to miss out on a bonus scene in hell. You get to hell by throwing a rat onto the pentagram in the cave in the graveyard. You use a hex editor after you've finished cheating to make the game think you never cheated, good if you want to skip minigames or get a bunch of money.
I don't have save files only .bin files.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Fun game that is completely ruined by the annoying mini games, You should allow players to make couple of small mistakes, instead of some bullshit perfect run every time. Especially the 3rd running race is annoying, I dont even know if there is something worse to come since that made me quit the game and move to another title.

Jul 13, 2020
Fun game that is completely ruined by the annoying mini games, You should allow players to make couple of small mistakes, instead of some bullshit perfect run every time. Especially the 3rd running race is annoying, I dont even know if there is something worse to come since that made me quit the game and move to another title.
You can buy Vitamin XXX from Mr. YY (standing next to the shop), and it will give you extra time. Otherwise, enter in the cheat code from the top post to enable the option to skip the minigame altogether.

kotora

Jan 27, 2021
[QUOTE = "Grosso, post: 2192441, member: 195651"]
Вы, ребята, знаете, где этот парень из "Глубокой глотки"?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
он может находиться у больницы а увидеть его можно только ночью

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
As of now there is a good amount of content

Hauptmann

May 22, 2018
I really enjoy the game, It's like a naughtier version of Earthbound, The cute art style and it's rather sexy.

Wishful thinking on my part, but it would be nice to have gay options too the guys too are rather cute. It'll never happen I bet but oh well I can dream.

Reactions: polishhammer83
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes