Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
5.7 crashes within a 30 seconds of opening on my mac. The fact that it doesn't crash on start provides a slim hope that this is fixable. Anyone else experiencing this?

skanen

Jan 23, 2020
It'd be easier if you tell which quest you want help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first i gotta get a quest. I dont have any quests im running around for get some quests, but i dont know where is it. i have one quest that says me collect all fossils but its seems imposibble. in short i dont have any quests where i can find it

brstorm

May 29, 2017
first i gotta get a quest. I dont have any quests im running around for get some quests, but i dont know where is it. i have one quest that says me collect all fossils but its seems imposibble. in short i dont have any quests where i can find it
Ok, click on the SPOILER I send and compare with the quest you've done, then post what is missing. But talk more with Melissa day after day, give her milk to raise relationship, she triggers a lot of quests. The fossil quest is a pain in the ass, you have to dig a lot, eventually you'll have all the fossils, you got to be lucky, there's no other way I know.

skanen

Jan 23, 2020
date night, Frisky Business, Makeup Artist, My Dear sister, Quality Time, Study buddy, Winners And sinners, Crying Game, Fun Gus, Cinderella. huh that's all i think

brstorm

May 29, 2017
date night, Frisky Business, Makeup Artist, My Dear sister, Quality Time, Study buddy, Winners And sinners, Crying Game, Fun Gus, Cinderella. huh that's all i think
Have you talked to Traci in the restroom? I think one quest will lead to another then

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes