Jul 13, 2020
Well, I guess no point in trying out the game currently lol
:WaitWhat: huh? If the 2d pixel art isn't your jam, I get it. But the game has lots of content, great scenes, and is honestly a solid game period. If you don't want to give it a try just because one random person (who hasn't even played the game) jumped to an uninformed, incorrect conclusion, I don't get it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
:WaitWhat: huh? If the 2d pixel art isn't your jam, I get it. But the game has lots of content, great scenes, and is honestly a solid game period. If you don't want to give it a try just because one random person (who hasn't even played the game) jumped to an uninformed, incorrect conclusion, I don't get it.
I was referring to the saves not working...

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I was referring to the saves not working...
Most games saves don't work when new content comes out. For this game it's because they get new ideas and implement them into the story so the story has to be reworked. But if you want to wait, up to you. Nobody can tell you anything different.

sagramore2468

Apr 20, 2021
can anyone help me with a warehouse puzzle. its really small puzzle, so the number of moves should be really limited but I cant see the path to the end.

its somewhere between the 15th-20th puzzle. Its called hidden path. probably the 17th or 20th.

Nvm, im a dumb shit. got it now.
How did you do it if I may ask? I'm stuck on it as well, but finished the rest.

Aqiriza

Oct 20, 2019
Any Idea where could I find the saves folder on android?

I've ran out of save slot and I still have couple of scenes to save so I can replay it later, but I can't seems to find the folder for the game

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Yes. He removed it because of backlash. I hope this new group stuff nonsense gets the same treatment. Why split this route with this when you can get a full route with none of it?
Maybe he's just making the route he's always wanted to make. It's not NTR as its as consensual by the looks of it. I for one would love to see how this plays out. Makes it a little different from what we've been getting.

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
Maybe he's just making the route he's always wanted to make. It's not NTR as its as consensual by the looks of it. I for one would love to see how this plays out. Makes it a little different from what we've been getting.
I think it’s ok in general however since trevs dick is twice as big as MC i have my Doubts about this route

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
There's different kinds of NTR, and it's all with respects to the protagonist. It's something like

NTR Type A: Girl has sex with a character other than the MC and hates every moment of it.
NTR Type B: Girl has sex with a character other than the MC and hates it, at first, but begins to love it.
NTR Type C: Girl has sex with a character other than the MC and loves every moment of it.

So this would be NTR type C, albeit I might have that classification backwards.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I disagree with all of your post. This guy probably wants money like most devs and him getting rid of the scene I posted proves that he is willing to compromise, so I hope he gets rid of the stupid study club, whether he likes it or not. If I wanted different I'd play something else.

We already have Dex saying he wants nothing to do with his mom, so it's baffling to me that this time it's different.
Mom vs teacher. Err... if it were real life, I'd definitely take those hot teachers. There's such a thing as being attracted to one person, but not another. And we've seen Dex is a thirsty bastard.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
There's different kinds of NTR, and it's all with respects to the protagonist. It's something like

NTR Type A: Girl has sex with a character other than the MC and hates every moment of it.
NTR Type B: Girl has sex with a character other than the MC and hates it, at first, but begins to love it.
NTR Type C: Girl has sex with a character other than the MC and loves every moment of it.

So this would be NTR type C, albeit I might have that classification backwards.
Is it NTR though if the MC offers it? Looks like they're all enjoying it to me.

Reactions: Eccleston

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
The thing with the teacher foursome. I myself just perceive it as the fanservice for female viewers. I'm all about equal opportunities. How else can i explain with Oden pantyshots in One Piece? Like, there were no pantyshots in One Piece before that, its madness if its not meant for women! I would imagine females would enjoy the gangbang bit.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Can we please stop bitching about this? Go donate to the patreon, get on the discord, and bitch there... Over here you're doing nothing.

Reactions: neviem
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes