mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
People that have been playing around in the newest version, is there anything you found that was hidden?

Tigrão

Aug 26, 2017
Every girl in the game: Wow Mc your dick is big.
Later he and his friend Trev lower their pants and his friend doubles his size. :unsure:

Reactions: Ragingrager

fugdis

May 3, 2018
Looks like if you have DX mode enabled during the Petal Rear Dex quest it automatically cheats for you without warning, so my 84% progress across 2 hours is wasted unless someone knows how to turn that flag off with cheat engine.

fugdis

May 3, 2018
Wow, actually an even simpler solution, use an online hex editor, search for cheat mode, flip the 01 to 00, then export and load the file. Works perfectly if anyone wants to use the cheats from DX mode then still get full access to the secret bonus room, wherever it is in this version.

hirad

Aug 14, 2017
guys , in what page i can find the save file? i finished christmas event, if anyone can give me the save file till that point, i'd appreciate it

D

Deleted member 519678

Got a 100% save without cheat mode, and I think a full gallery, seems they removed the box with the demon in it or I've missed it. I haven't found the new bonus room either, I thought it was the big mushroom by the lake.
Besides the easter eggs and the Aunt questline, is there anything new that is worth playing all the way from the beginning?

fugdis

May 3, 2018
Besides the easter eggs and the Aunt questline, is there anything new that is worth playing all the way from the beginning?
Not really, no. If saves aren't compatible again I'll probably wait till next year to play again. They'd have to add some really worthwhile content to grind through all that again, but knowing now how easy it is to turn off the cheated flag will save time.

akahentai

Aug 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "djtoxinman, message: 3715246, membre: 470041"]
comment puis-je obtenir du gaz dans la quête de panne d'électricité
[/CITATION]

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone have a walktrought? some order ... to do the Events? Since im Stucked ad 31% and idk what to do now, and the one that was posted i dont follow it at all

Also any good advice to get some money? Beside the Hidden Statue that lend you gold coins?

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes