Nov 20, 2017
Ancient Box quest will be triggered in your room.
Cold shower: go in your bathroom and take a shower.
Moms quest with the camera can be triggered in the bathroom.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Ancient Box quest will be triggered in your room.
Cold shower: go in your bathroom and take a shower.
Moms quest with the camera can be triggered in the bathroom.
Ancient box - specific time of day? I went in and nothing

Cold shower - only takes a hot shower when I've tried.

mom - haven't even had her bend over for cookies. I assume that comes after her celebrating my new job?

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
For those of you having technical problems or maybe you just have a general question/stuck on a quest I would recommend you join the game's Discord.

I am not going to pretend I know how to solve the technical issues you may have and while I can try to help you based on what the lead programmer of the game says I think it's much more better if he gets to talk back to you, rather than me or anyone else being the middle man/messenger.

As for getting help with a quest or just a general question about the game we have a pretty active community on Discord that try to help each other out. I'll still try to help out the best I can here but you are likely to get a much faster response on the Discord.

Heh, I think I will try to write that more detailed walkthrough. I can't promise I'll have it ready soon with school work and such, but I think it's better if I wait for the hotfix anyways, that way my guide doesn't have to be made around the bugs.

Reactions: aslover69

suck2.0

Jan 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "Lofrian the Lewd, poste: 1654338, membro: 299164"] [USER = 1132228] @ suck2.0 [/ USER]: um site antes de eu dizer a todos como consertá-lo ^^ [/ QUOTE]

I did not do it and it did not work

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "Lofrian the Lewd, poste: 1654338, membro: 299164"] [USER = 1132228] @ suck2.0 [/ USER]: um site antes de eu dizer a todos como consertá-lo ^^ [/ QUOTE]

I did not do it and it did not work
This is a message from Discord from the lead programmer on DBA.

About the grayness in town: the town uses 4k*4k texture which might be the reason for problems. Maybe some problems with drivers. Also Windows 10 has some OpenGL related issues which Microsoft doesn't seem to care about. Maybe I have to write Direct3d renderer for windows, but I'll try to find some other option.
So if you are running Windows 10 then maybe try what another user here did and run the game in Windows7 compatibility mode since that seemed to work for them.

suck2.0

Jan 2, 2019
This is a message from Discord from the lead programmer on DBA.

So if you are running Windows 10 then maybe try what another user here did and run the game in Windows7 compatibility mode since that seemed to work for them.

Aug 17, 2018
When v0.02 was released I shared my thoughts with the devs that the truth or dare scene (Sunny sex scene) was too easy to get... they said they would work on the story progression for it... the thing is that the game is on it's third build yet, there are two guys working on in it and not in full time... So there are some to scenes that is too much straight forward like the Mary Jane questl ike one guy here mentioned, but I believe it's gonna be an advanced scene for the character when the game hits its final version... And I think they released these scenes earlier (in storyline) so we have some hot content to drool over...

Reactions: Setosu

Aezraell

Sep 6, 2018
Where or how do I find Mc's aunt ?The walkthrough talks about a barn but I can't find any building that fits the category of a farm at least :(

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
I can't activate the quest "Nightly shenanigans" i already see the event whit mom and Skye changing , but i can't find Amy in the Kitchen at the evening.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
I can't activate the quest "Nightly shenanigans" i already see the event whit mom and Skye changing , but i can't find Amy in the Kitchen at the evening.
That quest is no longer in the game following the latest update. It's in the last version, v0.02.

Reactions: facu_176

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Is it possible to get the camp trip in recent build? Bought the tent, feel like I've done just about everything except involving the tent, and the neko near the lake (or the secret room at the lake dunno how to trigger)

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes