shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Is it possible to get the camp trip in recent build? Bought the tent, feel like I've done just about everything except involving the tent, and the neko near the lake (or the secret room at the lake dunno how to trigger)

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Is it possible to get the camp trip in recent build? Bought the tent, feel like I've done just about everything except involving the tent, and the neko near the lake (or the secret room at the lake dunno how to trigger)
Have you done all of Tess's questline up until the "Sand in my Toes" quest? Because after that quest and spending the day at the beach with Tess you want to talk to her at school, which she will then bring up the camping trip.

Reactions: shintopu

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Can't seem to launch the "Quality Time" quest. Same with "Fetcher's Quest". Amy's just watching TV on mornings then disappears throughout the day.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Can't seem to launch the "Quality Time" quest. Same with "Fetcher's Quest". Amy's just watching TV on mornings then disappears throughout the day.
Got two questions for you. Did you complete the mom's quests first and are you playing on the latest hotfixed version? v0.3.1? This hotfixed version is supposed to have fixed a bug that blocked you from doing Amy's content, if you are playing on that version it seems it wasn't fixed. If you are still playing on v0.03 recommend you upgrade.

Reactions: Gabaw and 187

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Got two questions for you. Did you complete the mom's quests first and are you playing on the latest hotfixed version? v0.3.1? This hotfixed version is supposed to have fixed a bug that blocked you from doing Amy's content, if you are playing on that version it seems it wasn't fixed. If you are still playing on v0.03 recommend you upgrade.
Looks like I've been playing the old version. Thanks for clearing this up. Looks like I have to start all over again though, therefore I think I'll just wait for the next release(s) since I feel I didn't really miss much (also I'm lazy af to replay this game again for the 3rd time :ROFLMAO:).

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
I put the latest incest patch into the bin folder and now the game crashes and quits on launch. Help please?

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
I put the latest incest patch into the bin folder and now the game crashes and quits on launch. Help please?
Have you also entered the DX code in the options menu? The patch needs the DX version of the game to be running. If you do have it other things I can recommend is to disable v-sync and play in windowed mode. And finally if you are running Windows 10 run the game in Windows 7 compatibility mode. If none of those things work then come to the game's Discord channel and you can ask the developers there, they might be sleeping at the moment though.

Reactions: Gabaw and Kraze99

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Have you done all of Tess's questline up until the "Sand in my Toes" quest? Because after that quest and spending the day at the beach with Tess you want to talk to her at school, which she will then bring up the camping trip.
Much appreciated. Do you know anything about the secret at the lake? The walkthrough mentions it and I'm at a loss.

Reactions: Setosu

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
Have you also entered the DX code in the options menu? The patch needs the DX version of the game to be running. If you do have it other things I can recommend is to disable v-sync and play in windowed mode. And finally if you are running Windows 10 run the game in Windows 7 compatibility mode. If none of those things work then come to the game's Discord channel and you can ask the developers there, they might be sleeping at the moment though.
Thanks!

Silentwalker

Jan 31, 2018
Mine just crashes as soon as I try to load any saves from 2.0, does anyone have a save for the start of 3.0 with everything from 2.0 finished?

Jul 18, 2018
Love the aesthetic of this game. Really, just hits all the right nostalgia buttons.

That said, ran into an issue early on where the shoplifters can't completely exit the cave, which locks player movement (menu is accessible). Reloading a save results in the same error. Will try restarting the game and then reinstalling it if that doesn't work but I'm curious to see if anyone else has gotten that error.

Edit: App restart fixed it.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Here's a complete savegame for the v0.3.1

all the quest are done.
Haven't checked if it works, but that is awesome of you.

Only downside is this game doesn't have a replay system for some of the scenes (yet?), so it just does to quick cg gallery !_!

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes