bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
The dating system is still new ... and is being tested only with the sister (Amy) in this version ... so she's the only one ya gotta gift (Cola ) to progress her quest ... ya don't need to gift anyone else ^ ^ .
but.. i give her (mother) milk too..
milk only at mart and working fine..
btw nice reply.. good time

Reactions: aslover69

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
if someone know how to make money fast beside working puzzle..
i will appreciate it thanks..

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
None of the staff have recommended it for the featured slider, looks like it won't be able to get on the slider for a long time...or ever.... :cautious:

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
when i load old save the game close
The only saves that work with 0.3.1 is 0.3 ... otherwise ... Problems would probably arise :\

if someone know how to make money fast beside working puzzle..
i will appreciate it thanks..
Like our boi color said ... It's highly recommended that ya do quests ... they are pretty rewarding :3 ! (Not just lewd wise !) ... Actually I got pretty good at the Bike mini-game ... sometimes getting around 35 $ !

None of the staff have recommended it for the featured slider, looks like it won't be able to get on the slider for a long time...or ever.... :cautious:
oww :c ... Thnxs for the update mate !

@aslover69 i see we have ranch in the game, do you plan some bestiality guys and if yes PUT horses pleeeeaaaasse
I think Beasty is way too much for this game :c ... Try Bones Manor <3 ! ... also one of my favs ! ... support poor ol' Doc.Bones ... he's just been hit by patreon pretty hard ... and he needs all the support he can get from his fans ^ ^ ! (Spreading the game works too :D ) !

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
The only saves that work with 0.3.1 is 0.3 ... otherwise ... Problems would probably arise :\

Like our boi color said ... It's highly recommended that ya do quests ... they are pretty rewarding :3 ! (Not just lewd wise !) ... Actually I got pretty good at the Bike mini-game ... sometimes getting around 35 $ !

oww :c ... Thnxs for the update mate !

I think Beasty is way too much for this game :c ... Try Bones Manor <3 ! ... also one of my favs ! ... support poor ol' Doc.Bones ... he's just been hit by patreon pretty hard ... and he needs all the support he can get from his fans ^ ^ ! (Spreading the game works too :D ) !
i know him and follow him already but if you are more ahead dont hesitate and implent it. People can always choose if he want to see or not

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
i know him and follow him already but if you are more ahead dont hesitate and implent it. People can always choose if he want to see or not
Oh no ... am not part of the dev team xD ! ... Just a big fan like some here ... trying to help and be useful ^ ^ !

Reactions: Zolkane
Nov 20, 2017
Oh no ... am not part of the dev team xD ! ... Just a big fan like some here ... trying to help and be useful ^ ^ !
Funny to see that they think you're one of the dev's xD
I think it's allready the 2nd or the 3rd time xD xD xD

But I have to agree... Beasty would be to much.
We have a lot of different gals there, like normal gals, aliens, demons, furs.
And on top of that we got some incest, even they said that they won't implement it.

Some things I don't think they gonna implement are Beasty, Lolis, Futas, Rape (just to note some of these).

Reactions: polky and aslover69

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Funny to see that they think you're one of the dev's xD
I think it's allready the 2nd or the 3rd time xD xD xD
ikr xD ! ... I don't blame them ... It's probably because of my profile pic ... But I don't wanna remove it </3 ... It's too good T_T

The thing is ... am worried mistakenly tarnishing their reputation with whatever I do o_O

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes