fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
holy shit the crate pushing is rediculous.

btw... gamigo is a german dev studio-slash-publisher primary concentrating on asian rip-the-player-off games

where can i find deep throat?

Reactions: Glyphics

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
legit way is work with bike on beagle.. news??
if you puzzle master then warehouse for you guru..

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Been looking around and cant find answer.
so stupid question. in the beginning you get 2 quests to get milk and go to school. go to the door press enter and use X and V to navigate menu.
but how to i travel? i click C on the school or Store but nothing happens. so basicly i get stuck.
So what am i doing wrong?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Been looking around and cant find answer.
so stupid question. in the beginning you get 2 quests to get milk and go to school. go to the door press enter and use X and V to navigate menu.
but how to i travel? i click C on the school or Store but nothing happens. so basicly i get stuck.
So what am i doing wrong?
just go to the door at your house.. and bam you at outside world.
then press enter and navigate map. you will see where the school and market for milk (at town change map is e button i think)
for travel you need to active sign at bus stop.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
tha
just go to the door at your house.. and bam you at outside world.
then press enter and navigate map. you will see where the school and market for milk (at town change map is e button i think)
for travel you need to active sign at bus stop.
thank you, it was driving me nuts when i just litteraly got stuck at the beginning xD

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
where is pool
When you go the school head straight then left you will see a double door, then keep going straight and the last or second last doubledoor should be the swimming pool, however there is no quest or scenes for now

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Wouldn't say the gallery is missing anything, but the CG Rip defintely shows you some things that has not been implemented yet, as well as some things that were changed or removed. Nonetheless, don't know how you did it but thank you good sir.
indeed, there's a lot of resources that haven't been implemented, but nonetheless are there, so it means the dev has been doing work ahead of time

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
hey gent..
how to use that sticker dandy boy fan and other game??
could you tell me?
Most games will have fan made signatures, you can find the ones for Dandy Boy Adventures on Page 10 of this thread, or you can click on the link provided in the overview to take you right to it.

Once you got the picture saved you just have to go to your account and edit your signature from there, adding whatever you want, in this case you would put the signature picture

Reactions: bugfinder

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
How exactly do I search after doing this? I downloaded cheat engine based on what you mentioned here and I dont understand what to do to find the money value?
normal use cheat engine..
even RPGM more complicate.
the money is GOLD and MEDAL
its not gold and silver its different. so just search it on 4 byte.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
normal use cheat engine..
even RPGM more complicate.
the money is GOLD and MEDAL
its not gold and silver its different. so just search it on 4 byte.
rpgm is usualy value times two plus 1. so you have 4 coins, its (2x4)+1=8+1 = 9
however, i made a mistake in assuming this is not RPGM and punched in through float conotation and that was very weird.

Reactions: bugfinder
4.00 star(s) 68 Votes