co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
Very good game. I'm tired of all the daze models. Games with their own art is the best. But feels like the dev should have taken the incest route a bit slower and there should be an android version. Android version will make the userbase bigger, which means more income. I would certainly pledge on patreon if there was an android version

Reactions: Morah SDG
Nov 20, 2017
Very good game. I'm tired of all the daze models. Games with their own art is the best. But feels like the dev should have taken the incest route a bit slower and there should be an android version. Android version will make the userbase bigger, which means more income. I would certainly pledge on patreon if there was an android version
I allready asked them for an Android version, but they have to rework their Engine for this.
But maybe we can get the version in the future^^

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
The pacing of the incest route being too fast has been mentioned by quite a few people, so who knows, maybe in the future it will be revamped to a slower pace. I am not the developer so this is of course only speculation, but based on the changes the DX version and the incest content itself being added the developer does clearly listen to the suggestions of the fans.

Reactions: obiwan

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
finding a package for that weed dealer is impossible as the NPCS just bugs to each other and blocks your only way from the warehouse.

lolpopoli

Jun 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "reyghost88, post: 1685796, member: 707870"] Cuando vaya directamente a la escuela y luego a la izquierda verá una puerta doble, luego continúe recto y el último o segundo piso doble debe ser la piscina, sin embargo hay no hay búsqueda o escenas por ahora [/ QUOTE]
thx

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I completely love the art-style from this one I always wanted something like this.

I will follow the threar and try the game when it hve some more content, my hopes are in this one.

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
I just tried the newest version of the game compared to my previous post. However, I was forced to start a new game because all of my previous save files are gone. That's when I encountered a new problem with this version: While exploring the town on literally the first day (I wanted to do build up cash by searching through garbage cans & tree stumps before starting any of the quests), I eventually ended up at the campsite and found the bug (I can't leave without the game crashing entirely and automatically closing itself). Anyone else having the same issue?

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I seem to be stuck. Amy always has her friend over so I can't build my relationship with her anymore, and now she just tells me to get lost with no chance of gift. Mom had her workout thing, but she hasn't walked in on MC changing or bent over to make cookies? So confused.

EDIT: I should say what I have seen. I've seen where her friend plays games with me all night, and no progress with amy or her past that. I've seen mom changing with her friend, working out, i got punched out defending her against the dick, not sure what else I can try.

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
Why does the slot for Bozo Cola in the Gifts section of the inventory keep disappearing? I need it to raise my relationship with Amy so that I can continue to do more quests with her, but I can't give her any soda because the option has been entirely removed. Also, I could buy more Bozo Cola and the cost actually gets deducted from my total amount of cash, but the sodas never show up inventory anyway.

Nov 20, 2017
Why does the slot for Bozo Cola in the Gifts section of the inventory keep disappearing? I need it to raise my relationship with Amy so that I can continue to do more quests with her, but I can't give her any soda because the option has been entirely removed. Also, I could buy more Bozo Cola and the cost actually gets deducted from my total amount of cash, but the sodas never show up inventory anyway.
That's a known bug and will be fixed in the next update I guess.
Did you try digging holes???
Sometimes you got some Cola out there.

I am lost...how do i use the AV files i bought off of the secret merchant??
Go to Alex room and use the computer.
There you can see the "Avatar Viewer"

Reactions: aslover69

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
How do I get the mom handjob scene that I saw a screenshot of? I have gotten the shower scene, but she hasn't caught me changing. The last thing was we're supposed to watch a movie but it says that's next build.

Amy I got to the point where she says she has feelings for me and says next build, but i've also seen in the walkthrough where she wants you to get together with her friend, but that hasn't happened?

Also is there anything more I can do with Dex's mom? I did the lift her robe thing which was awesome and wanted to know if there was anything further with that so far? Thanks.

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
Completely confused with the job moving crates in the warehouse. How to move those crates to their destinations???

The warehouse job and package quest really sucked :(

Reactions: ronblow123

SyncX

Sep 22, 2017
Well, if anyone's interested. Made a Walkthrough/Gameplay of v0.3.1. Its still WIP, so stay tuned for more. :)

(Most new content starts from EP2)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Enjoy! ♥

Reactions: DandyBoyOni

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
That's a known bug and will be fixed in the next update I guess.
Did you try digging holes???
Sometimes you got some Cola out there.

Go to Alex room and use the computer.
There you can see the "Avatar Viewer"
I already dug up all of the cola, something that I forgot to mention previously. Also, all of the sodas that are already in my inventory disappear along with the slot.

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes