trong_pro_tq

Jul 27, 2021
this game is so great, already 3 hours in a game and got 65% progress, anyone knows how to continue this ? I dont have any new missions

Twoface67

May 14, 2022
I heard there used to be a scene during the camping quest where you'd see the blonde guy's dick that was removed in a later update. Can anyone confirm if that's the case and if so, which update it was removed in?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jems666

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
"The MC fucks literally every girl in the entire city. We can't have another guy have a bigger dick than him though, that's basically NTR."
lol
Vanilla lovers have whined more content out of this game than any other I’ve seen.

The original premise of the game was that it was basically a big orgy across the town with you getting involved, along with voyeur content. You can go back into the first like 10-20 pages of this thread when the dev was around and he talks about it. The second update even had a mom/cop and mom/dad flashback scene since she was not going to be a LI. Undoubtedly people called NTR.

People bitched so much he took both scenes out and when he tried to add a gangbang scene in a couple updates ago he backed out again.

Twoface67

May 14, 2022
Vanilla lovers have whined more content out of this game than any other I’ve seen.

The original premise of the game was that it was basically a big orgy across the town with you getting involved, along with voyeur content. You can go back into the first like 10-20 pages of this thread when the dev was around and he talks about it. The second update even had a mom/cop and mom/dad flashback scene since she was not going to be a LI. Undoubtedly people called NTR.

People bitched so much he took both scenes out and when he tried to add a gangbang scene in a couple updates ago he backed out again.
That really sucks. Nothing good ever comes from creators trying to bend over backwards to all feedback they get. I don't get why someone creative can't just make the thing they want and envision.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
"The MC fucks literally every girl in the entire city. We can't have another guy have a bigger dick than him though, that's basically NTR."
lol
That phrase makes me remember i did a fan-art long time ago which was Blond dude and his sister (idk if i posted here at the time) and i had huge amount of people on the discord raging at me for it, even giving negative vibes and all that sht, cause of a fan-art and for me to not put up with them i removed it.

Nov 18, 2022

Fuck, I had no idea. That's a shame.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes