bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
OKay so can anyone tell me, based on the name and this most recent pic post.... what kind game/content is this. I like a bit more degredation, bondage, submission type shit so I play a lot of like KOD, karryn's prison, third crisis, nympho priestess kinda games. I like the look of this but as annoying as I may sound if it's a lot of vanillla-ish stuff with some okay scenes I may just pass it. Yes, i've checked the tags and read many of the posts on here (mostly concerned over development cycle and homeboys love of minigames)

Butwith a name like Dandy boy and the art style I was thinking does this have some "other" elements or just is that the name and my guy dicks down girls and what not?

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
OKay so can anyone tell me, based on the name and this most recent pic post.... what kind game/content is this. I like a bit more degredation, bondage, submission type shit so I play a lot of like KOD, karryn's prison, third crisis, nympho priestess kinda games. I like the look of this but as annoying as I may sound if it's a lot of vanillla-ish stuff with some okay scenes I may just pass it. Yes, i've checked the tags and read many of the posts on here (mostly concerned over development cycle and homeboys love of minigames)

Butwith a name like Dandy boy and the art style I was thinking does this have some "other" elements or just is that the name and my guy dicks down girls and what not?
horny teen that his mom and sister and others slowly surrender to the lust and sleep with him, pretty vanilla

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018

We are happy to announce a new, standalone Dandy Boy Halloween Adventure release coming (around) this Halloween! There's no exact release day yet as we are still working on it, but we are aiming for next week. It's a good one, don't miss it.
1698147435886.png

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Can anyone help me, im stuck on in father's footsteps where it tells me to travel to the desert and i don't know what to do
to gain access to the desert map, you gotta progress melissa (mom) story, when she mention visiting aunt you on right track, when u reach the ranch after a few events u free to go into the desert, now if you already done that if i remember u just need to go to any bus stop and choose the aunt ranch and from that go north to the desert.

Fartsniffer111

May 19, 2022
to gain access to the desert map, you gotta progress melissa (mom) story, when she mention visiting aunt you on right track, when u reach the ranch after a few events u free to go into the desert, now if you already done that if i remember u just need to go to any bus stop and choose the aunt ranch and from that go north to the desert.
I didn't know i had to progress the mom story, ty.

Reactions: exirock

Kiligos

Mar 18, 2020

"Happy Halloween from Melissa! We didn't quite make it in time for Halloween as I suspected, but we are working on getting it out as soon as possible, probably within this week so stay tuned! Oh, and it's good. Real good!"

1698867286920.png
it's coming guys, get ready, it's this week that the "DLC" is ready
LEZGOOOOOOOOOO

jojodi

Feb 10, 2022
which version was it before the changed the melissa route? wanted to go back and play it

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020

"Happy Halloween from Melissa! We didn't quite make it in time for Halloween as I suspected, but we are working on getting it out as soon as possible, probably within this week so stay tuned! Oh, and it's good. Real good!"

View attachment 3053134
it's coming guys, get ready, it's this week that the "DLC" is ready
LEZGOOOOOOOOOO
I don't think I trust whatever these guys consider "good".

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I really hope they aren't wasting their time on a halloween update that will be 30 minutes of content, just release the game already, i see his patreon posts milking more money asking for people to have their own custom graffiti in the game bla bla bla

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes