kandakunsenpai

Apr 13, 2018
While I'm happy that he got rid of the sharing content with the teacher, I'm kinda flabbergasted as to why he'd do it in the first place considering it's pretty obviously out of character, and the severe backlash the whole mother-cop drama originally caused. And then to do it so close to this release date? Just how many hours of productivity were scrapped? Even that aside, compred to even the most recent update with Traci, that is a lot of time and not a lot of content to show for it.

So yeah, I guess I'm throwing DBA on the ever-increasing pile of games/devs that just can't churn out good content in anything approaching a timely matter anymore. And I say this as an ex-Patron as well. :(
In what version does this happen? who share the teacher

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I think I'm going blind...
Can anyone tell me where to find Dexter's laboratory?

Edit* Nvm, I got it lol..

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Guess we reached the point in the development cycle where everything gets reworked and no progress is actually made to the game.

Reactions: Nemodow

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
the save sets dont work, even when put into the correct place. when i go into the game, it doesnt recognise the save is there

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Oct 24:
"HERE IS A STANDALONE PROJECT/GAME COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE MAIN GAME THAT ABSOLUTELY NOBODY FUCKING ASKED FOR!!"
Oct 26:
"I AM WORKING SO FUCKING HARD TO FINISH THIS BUILD I AM LISTENING TO THE SMASH BROS SOUNDTRACK ON A LOOP NOW AIN'T THAT QUACKING CRAZY????"
Oct 31:
"WE'RE LATE FOR HALLOWEEN, BUT WE'RE WORKING ON IT DUDE TRUST ME"
Nov 4:
"MY KIDS NEED THEIR FATHER! PLEASE UNDERSTAND! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE A BAD FATHER, DO YOU??"
Nov 6:
"LITERALLY MY WHOLE FAMILY GOT SICK SUDDENLY!! WHAT ARE THE ODDS, HUH?"
1353278022847.gif

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
So... It's been nearly 20 days since that Halloween game was supposed to be released. I think it's safe to say it's not coming out ever. Seriously, what is with these devs?
The problem is not the Halloween Game, it is the Game itself kek. On top of that in some releases they actually REMOVE content. I remember in the early releases (shit long long ago) when you could see the MC Mom's get banged through a window. If you get critics for some content you could put an option to show it or not, but no, they just removed it and some other content.

So anyways, why doesn't this has an abandoned tag yet?

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes