Ryu.74

Aug 3, 2020
Dandy Boy Adventure's :
The new Halloween dlc has been released to our Deluxxxe -tier patrons! Like usual, it'll be released to lower tier patrons during this week before it becomes free for public. Have fun! We are currently working on the android version!

Urizen

May 28, 2018
The problem is not the Halloween Game, it is the Game itself kek. On top of that in some releases they actually REMOVE content. I remember in the early releases (shit long long ago) when you could see the MC Mom's get banged through a window. If you get critics for some content you could put an option to show it or not, but no, they just removed it and some other content.

So anyways, why doesn't this has an abandoned tag yet?
"Say what you want about game developers but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product and you get what you pay for, and these chumps had paid for some lazy dev without the sensibilities to know right from wrong to make content for a game, just to get mad and tell him to remove it afterwards." - Max Payne in Max Payne 3 (probably)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017

Halloween DLC Release
Windows: Download

The long awaited release is now here. Enjoy!

If the game won't launch, be sure to download the latest c++ redist 2022 x86 from HERE

-Oni
The only thing that's long awaited is the actual update to this game. Followed my own rule of waiting 6 month of development before deciding whether to support or not. I like the idea of this game, but the development time is horrendous and unserious. Why should I ever support horrendous and unserious?

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
Followed my own rule of waiting 6 month of development before deciding whether to support or not. I like the idea of this game, but the development time is horrendous and unserious. Why should I ever support horrendous and unserious?
most of the top games on this site have more than 6 month between updates lmao
they release DLCs, merch, renders, pinups, comics, what-ifs... anything but updates

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Not most if you sort by likes or downloads, but way too many. It wouldn't be a big problem if the developers themselves were transparent and hard working. Even if the updates themselves took quite some time. We just don't see a year's worth of effort or anything closely resembling that with this project.

The practises you mentioned are reasons not to support a developer. Free comics/pinups can be excused to a certain degree, should the bottleneck be with the programming. Not if it's way scewed and completely out of schedule, then they need to hire another or better programmer. If the artist(s) have some time on their hand and wants to practise their craft in other settings, then it's okay in my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Made it through until the "find a lock for the ominous key"
Theres a big mirror that might hide a door(?) other than that, another door locked from the inside, nothing for the key, im literally facechecking the walls to randomly find a door :'(

Also, did they rework Alexa and Erika? they look pretty bad rn.

EDIT: got it, push the bookshelf in the room just before the dining room (2 lore books there and a lit candle on a table)

Reactions: Jakobm

shuu

Sep 21, 2017
Made it through until the "find a lock for the ominous key"
Theres a big mirror that might hide a door(?) other than that, another door locked from the inside, nothing for the key, im literally facechecking the walls to randomly find a door :'(

Also, did they rework Alexa and Erika? they look pretty bad rn.
same

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes