The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Does anybody know how to extract the game's bin files? I haven't had any success so far using the basic programs.

Last edited:

NumbChum

Dec 28, 2020
Don't understand why people are whining lmao. This is just a little something to snack on while we wait on the bigger update. If you're out of the loop on it, check the twitter. Oni's been hella transparent with the update news on twitter and (occasionally) discord. It's a slow march but it doesn't compare to DarkCookie's practice of getting like 0.5% of a """tech"""" update done every month, and getting 'sick' every other week, lol. (Shit, had to check the summertime saga discord, and he's pulling another sick card now lol)

If you're actually donating money and are upset about the progression speed, fair. Unsub, keep track on the game, then sub back when you feel like you're not being drip fed content. Most of us here probably had to do the same thing.

Last edited:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Where's madame derriere?
I think shes supposed to be in the top part of the building, the only room with lights coming from it, but i dont know how to get in there.
Got it, a bit finicky but try to stay on the rim below the windows, and peek into the room duh

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hjyfh

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
For the locked door on the other side you gotta do the same thing. Drop down on the right side of the building and you can get into the door and find the skull.

ando90

Oct 26, 2017
I don't find the lighter. I search around the crypt all the time but nothing. Someone can show me the exact point? Thanks.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
It's a slow march but it doesn't compare to DarkCookie's practice of getting like 0.5% of a """tech"""" update done every month, and getting 'sick' every other week, lol. (Shit, had to check the summertime saga discord, and he's pulling another sick card now lol)
Being a game dev really does seem super hazardous to your health, every one I follow is always getting injured or sick all the time.

Oh no, I got the flu/broke my leg/had diarrhea/scratched my eye/hurt my hand wanking! Sowwy it's gonna be later now :poop:

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I truly wanted this game to succeed and it just never hit the mark. I've always assumed it was a mix of slow updates, and just not advertising it properly. I also don't understand why you would waste time on a Halloween event when you're already so behind on an update in general. That isn't helping anything.

LIhg

May 18, 2018
yeah i'm stuck apparently you need a ladder to get the key? but i haven't found such ladder

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes