radgrave

Feb 18, 2019
now idk what next after i save asuka from tentacle and that find asuka quest not complete, while asuka is in safe room now

BruhMomento1212

Apr 19, 2020
There is a room you opened with the master key, where you found the sharp objects (axe)

In that room there are 3 lockers once you opened them all, close them and reopen the middle one
I had a feeling it was related to that quote thing but I couldn't figure it out. Thanks lmao.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
With the key you found on the roof you can unlock all the doors that had no message but where locked

In one of the rooms these doors lead to you can find an axe in the wall
How the hell do I even get on the roof. I climbed on the ledge of the 2nd floor through the balcony and I see there's a spot you can jump on behind the house where you can't see anything but I can't seem to go anywhere from there or jump to anything else without falling.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
there is thread about it, did u know what happened to Guillerette?
go outside, then walk on the ledge and enter the window to the locked room.

i still cant find the red key.

also i think something is broken for me, Asuka is already in the save room but i still have voyeuristic disorder.

Anonius

Aug 6, 2017
How the hell do I even get on the roof. I climbed on the ledge of the 2nd floor through the balcony and I see there's a spot you can jump on behind the house where you can't see anything but I can't seem to go anywhere from there or jump to anything else without falling.
You need the ladder to get to the roof.

To get the ladder you need the bone key, which drops off the statue once you lit the fireplace (you collect the key by jumping into the small pool surrounding the tall Statue)

The bone door is the highest room you can reach inside the house, once inside you need to complete the deadly sins Button puzzle which in turn rewards the ladder

Rockman96

Apr 13, 2019
its a shame this game has been on hiatus like this, art style and presentation has so much soul for a western eroge but then I remember.. it's a western eroge..
the west takes an L to the Japs even when it comes to fuckin Eroge, Japanese animation is better, Japanese literature is better, Japanese video games are better, almost as if anything exists the Japanese will do it better by default.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Being a game dev really does seem super hazardous to your health, every one I follow is always getting injured or sick all the time.

Oh no, I got the flu/broke my leg/had diarrhea/scratched my eye/hurt my hand wanking! Sowwy it's gonna be later now :poop:
/ a family emergency or a car wreck

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes