The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Being a game dev really does seem super hazardous to your health, every one I follow is always getting injured or sick all the time.

Oh no, I got the flu/broke my leg/had diarrhea/scratched my eye/hurt my hand wanking! Sowwy it's gonna be later now :poop:
/Aliens abducted me

riko16

Nov 16, 2017
Save is located in %appdata%

AppData\Roaming\Skullgear\Dandy Boy Halloween

0 is autosave
1 sex madam - talk
2 sex ghost - check the coffin
3 asuka - go save her
4 tess - talk
5 erika - talk
6 piss - go around and see asuka

Full Save kinda of gallery for those who dont wanna suffer again - all cards on save 1

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Seeing this game in the update ticker = wooot

Seeing the actual update - halloween = omgnoes

Come on man, we've been waiting years (literally) and all we get is a month-too-late halloween game?

I mean yeah, halloween is probably cool if you're like 5 years old and live in midwest USA, but for the rest of us....

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
For anyone who still needs the red key, I found it here: In the top left of the Manor (outside) area there's a little opening in the fence hidden behind a tree. Go through and go right while rummaging around a bit, should get the pop up for the key.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
Someone already asked but no one responded—where exactly is Madam Derriere for the "Final Cumfrontation" quest? I've done literally everything else in the game but I literally can't find her anywhere.

Lovely123

Jun 26, 2018
Save is located in %appdata%

AppData\Roaming\Skullgear\Dandy Boy Halloween

0 sex madam - talk
1 sex ghost - check the coffin
2 asuka - go save her
3 tess - talk
4 erika - talk
5 piss - go around and see asuka

Full Save kinda of gallery for those who dont wanna suffer again - all cards on save 0
it didnt work for me bruhh

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes