The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
I like this DLC. The sex scenes were alright and the moment I first saw the opening scene, I was hooked and became engrossed in the game's creepy atmosphere and visuals.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The clue style gameplay was also kind of fun, although it became frustrating later on.

Dec 12, 2020
I like this DLC. The sex scenes were alright and the moment I first saw the opening scene, I was hooked and became engrossed in the game's creepy atmosphere and visuals.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The clue style gameplay was also kind of fun, although it became frustrating later on.
you got a couple saves? game won't let me pick up the gas from the table after the statues are combined.

tremorq

May 30, 2023
Small question how do I play the DLC ? Downloaded the game again and I don't see an option to do so ... I might be dumb lol

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Small question how do I play the DLC ? Downloaded the game again and I don't see an option to do so ... I might be dumb lol
It's a separate stand-alone download, the "Halloween 2023 Update" underneath the links for the main game.

Anonius

Aug 6, 2017
How do I progress past the point where the statues dick falls off?

I chased the ghost girl into the side room, where I found a hidden door but I do not have the key to enter.

The statue in the garden is gone and after looking over the entire map (inside the house and outside) I could only find the red key which apparently is used at the gas station

Problem is, I cannot leave as of now

Help please

Anonius

Aug 6, 2017
How do I progress past the point where the statues dick falls off?

I chased the ghost girl into the side room, where I found a hidden door but I do not have the key to enter.

The statue in the garden is gone and after looking over the entire map (inside the house and outside) I could only find the red key which apparently is used at the gas station

Problem is, I cannot leave as of now

Help please
Nevermind i found the bone key beneath the Statue

Ffs they could have made it at least somewhat visible

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Nevermind i found the bone key beneath the Statue

Ffs they could have made it at least somewhat visible
"Hiding shit in obscure places where you can't fucking see it" seems to be the go-to puzzle mechanic for a lot of things in this game.

Anonius

Aug 6, 2017
"Hiding shit in obscure places where you can't fucking see it" seems to be the go-to puzzle mechanic for a lot of things in this game.
Indeed...

Now I have to figure out where the damn witch is, after I got the mirror card

Maybe I forgot because it has been years since they dropped making content at a bearable pace, but the overall quality feels like it has been thrown out of a window in comparison to the early days

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes