geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Just found a serious bug for the teacher - if after you get her back the handbag you go and try and peep on her on the roof then that will make the previous "back to school" quest re-appear in the quest log as red (even though the objectives are already checkmarked) and you will be unable to proceed with her quest. That bug made me waste 1 hour on a save where I would be unable to 100% the current game version.

Reactions: lewdC

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Is there any way to change from hard mode to easy mode? I'm shit at sliding puzzles and don't want to waste so much time trying to figure it out. Also second question do the sliding puzzles have an easy mode? I see people mention the running challenges but I beat them in under 5 tries.

Edit: And while I'm at it how do I disable male voices without muting female voices? Nothing kills my dick like hearing the protagonist moan every morning and during sex scenes.

Last edited:

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
How do I complete the quest "Final Cumfrontation" in the Halloween 2023 game? I have searched far and wide but cannot find Madam Derriere.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes