Shoundays

Nov 27, 2023
ok, I already played the Halloween DLC, it left me with good feelings, it's about 2 hours of play, but I had a blast, it's a lot of work to make a game but I trust that as soon as it's ready, this will be three times better, thanks ONI

q1.png

XhandsomexjackX

Dec 11, 2022
Okay, I'm stuck on looking for clues after meeting the ghost girl. I made it to the ledge where the window is outside but it says the window is shut tight. How do I get it open?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Helloween walkthrough pls
1) Download and play

2) Get all excited about naked girl peeing in the intro

3) Run around the house for 3 hours

4) Figure out that you can jump over some fences and push some furniture

5) Run around the house for another 3 hours and solve the quests

6) Get frustrated because there was no sex with any of the actual girls

7) Think about wasted gametime and life in general

pu55y_sl4yer

Sep 11, 2020
1) Download and play

thats... a pretty accurate description of experience playing this game tho

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
thats... a pretty accurate description of experience playing this game tho
To be fair, the actual main DBA game is one of the good ones we're still waiting for. For once there's a usable custom engine, the pixel art is gorgeous, it has the right tags, etc. This was clearly a game i enjoyed playing and hope for more.

Though the main game has been delayed for so long, i think people feel the devs are pulling a "Dr. Bones" on us, especially with this helloween standalone looking like so much wasted time.

Miched

Mar 22, 2021
1) Download and play

But doesn't the rip show off sex with the two new "ghost" girls?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
what scenes are in this version? I saw the one skinny ghost and gave up becase i was under the impression that was who the singular sex scene is with. is there multiple ghost girls or multiple scenes? not interested in the stick thin characters.

jrlans

Dec 18, 2022
what scenes are in this version? I saw the one skinny ghost and gave up becase i was under the impression that was who the singular sex scene is with. is there multiple ghost girls or multiple scenes? not interested in the stick thin characters.
There's a thick ghost girl at the very end

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
The game's pretty good but the gallery is bullshit. The fuck am I supposed to do with CGs? I wanna watch the scenes, and not play through the entire fucking game every single time to get there

Reactions: DeD95

ceremor

Mar 29, 2023
To be fair, the actual main DBA game is one of the good ones we're still waiting for. For once there's a usable custom engine, the pixel art is gorgeous, it has the right tags, etc. This was clearly a game i enjoyed playing and hope for more.

Though the main game has been delayed for so long, i think people feel the devs are pulling a "Dr. Bones" on us, especially with this helloween standalone looking like so much wasted time.
what happend to dr.bones wdym

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes